5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed
I use these as my little sweat band on my hands. They have a mild amount of padding so they have saved my hands from cramping ( which was a problem i have with alot of the "overly padded" cycling gloves.

Black all the way. Other colors get too dirty!
Published 13 months ago by Meow

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price
These gloves fit perfectly, comfortable to wear but after the first time using them the stitching on the right thumb started splitting.
Published 20 months ago by Corina Alvarez

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, November 30, 2013
This review is from: Pearl Izumi Women's Select Glove, Black, Medium (Sports Apparel)

Black all the way. Other colors get too dirty!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the price, April 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves!, June 5, 2014
Ashley (California, USA) - See all my reviews
Fits perfectly and gives me an easier ride. My hands get sweaty when riding and these give me great grip at all times. Worth the buy, and would buy again if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good customer service, May 25, 2014
Medium turned out to be too small for me; I returned the items and replaced them with large size, and they are just right.

3.0 out of 5 stars gloves for indoor spinning, December 11, 2013
soft and confortable use but they are not sewn so well, I had them repaired !!
you have to rinse them often because they get smelly of sweat and always dry them on a towel and not inside a bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, August 23, 2013
Great price, good grip, wash up well. Love these little fingerless gloves. My hands stay cool. Easy to put on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not enought padding, July 24, 2013
The price of the gloves are great, they look good, but the padding is too thin. Better for shorter rides.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, July 13, 2013
Gloves fit, they are comfortable and the padding is adequate to keep my hands comfortable. Would definitely buy another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent biking gloves at exlnt price, July 8, 2013
I had these gloves (or close version) for last 5 yrs and wore them to shreds. They worked so well. When I tried to replace w another brand I was so disappointed. The other ones were "hard" and did not have the absorbent material on the exterior for wiping needs. Finally I just bought another pair on Amazon, and am so happy with these. They are perfect, comfortable, good fit, good performance. I'm never buying another brand.

3.0 out of 5 stars Odd fit, June 21, 2013
I ordered a medium in these gloves because the reviews said they ran small. I find the fit to be odd. The palms have a bit more material (seem big) than I would prefer, but the fingers seem small. My first ride in them was an 80.5-mile ride with a lot of wind, so they got a pretty good first test. On that ride, I decided that I didn't like them because, by late in the ride, it felt like they were cutting into the area between my fingers when I stretched my fingers to shift. I had ordered two pairs and had decided to return the unopened pair. However, I soon left for Biking Across Kansas and took the pair I had used with me, since some of my other gloves were getting pretty worn. My rides in them on BAK were long, and the gloves seemed more comfortable than they had on my training ride. I decided to keep the second pair, which fits basically the same as the first pair, rather than spend the time and money returning them. Ultimately, my conclusion is that I wouldn't purchase these again, but they are usable, and they are certainly cheaper than a lot of other gloves. I probably got what I paid for in this case.