4.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves for cold weather
My hands are infamous for always being cold. I bought these gloves to walk my two dogs - i needed something to keep my hands warm that also has a good grip since they pull on the leash sometimes. The tips of my fingers will be a little cold after walking them for 30-45 minutes in 20 degree weather but otherwise they're extremely warm!
Published 11 months ago by Colette M Magnan

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for what they are
I bought these specifically to use while running in winter. The fit is nice and they keep my hands relatively warm in cooler but not freezing temps. The issue I have with them is they didnt keep my hands any warmer then much cheaper gloves. Unless you just really want Pearl Izumi gloves, I wouldnt spend the extra money for these.
Published 11 months ago by Red Bunny

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves for cold weather, December 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Cold Weather Gloves, April 25, 2013
R. Mann (Czech Republic) - See all my reviews
These Cold Weather Gloves make spring and evening rides bearable. Quality is at the level of Pearl Izumi products: tops.

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit like a glove!, February 24, 2014
I bike to work every morning. I live in California so it is rarely below 38 in the morning. These gloves work well for this temperature, in the wind and the rain. They provide good grip, feel good on the skin and are easy to wash,

My fingers are very sensitive to cold and turn blue but not when I wear these gloves.

1.0 out of 5 stars Already ripped when I got them, January 28, 2014
These gloves were ripped down one finger when I received them. I should have returned them right away but haven't had a chance to mail them back yet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for what they are, January 15, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and warm, December 16, 2013
Comfortable and warm, fit perfectly. I liked the style and they look nice with my other pearl izumi items I have purchased

4.0 out of 5 stars The only downside is the seam at the end of the finger is a bit painful at times, November 5, 2014
These kept my hands plenty warm in almost freezing weather, and the grips on the shifting fingers work perfectly. The only downside is the seam at the end of the finger is a bit painful at times.

Pearl Izumi Women's Select Softshell Lite Glove