Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 27, 2013
My hands are infamous for always being cold. I bought these gloves to walk my two dogs - i needed something to keep my hands warm that also has a good grip since they pull on the leash sometimes. The tips of my fingers will be a little cold after walking them for 30-45 minutes in 20 degree weather but otherwise they're extremely warm!
on February 24, 2014
I bike to work every morning. I live in California so it is rarely below 38 in the morning. These gloves work well for this temperature, in the wind and the rain. They provide good grip, feel good on the skin and are easy to wash,

My fingers are very sensitive to cold and turn blue but not when I wear these gloves.
on January 15, 2014
I bought these specifically to use while running in winter. The fit is nice and they keep my hands relatively warm in cooler but not freezing temps. The issue I have with them is they didnt keep my hands any warmer then much cheaper gloves. Unless you just really want Pearl Izumi gloves, I wouldnt spend the extra money for these.
on November 24, 2015
This is not what I expected. I had these last year and they were thicker and more substantial. I ordered these through Amazon as I lost hem in a move and they are thin and NOT lined like my last pair. The photo is deceiving as they are not thick but really thin nylon. I would send them back but the delivery was such a freaking hassle it isn't worth my time, effort, or patience.
on April 25, 2013
These Cold Weather Gloves make spring and evening rides bearable. Quality is at the level of Pearl Izumi products: tops.
on November 5, 2014
These kept my hands plenty warm in almost freezing weather, and the grips on the shifting fingers work perfectly. The only downside is the seam at the end of the finger is a bit painful at times.
on January 28, 2014
These gloves were ripped down one finger when I received them. I should have returned them right away but haven't had a chance to mail them back yet.
on December 16, 2013
Comfortable and warm, fit perfectly. I liked the style and they look nice with my other pearl izumi items I have purchased

See 1 answered question