5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS JERSEY
LOVE THIS JERSEY! The most beautiful pick ever!!! :) I wear it only on special occasions. Plan to maintain my size forever so I can fit into this jersey ;-)
Published 4 months ago by S.B.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Jersey - Are you serious on the sizing?????
Published 1 month ago by Kimberly Hazlewood

1.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Jersey - Are you serious on the sizing?????, October 27, 2014
I love Pearl Izumi products,..in fact, I'm basically exclusive to this brand when it comes to my road biking apparel. This jersey was beautiful and I was willing to pony up the $100 for it. However, the sizing is completely off on this particular jersey. I am a medium (5'9, 140, lean build). I own about 7 Pearl Izumi biking jerseys...I've paid similar prices for all of them...they are all mediums...and they all fit great. I could barely get this one zipped up and it wouldn't zip up around my shoulder area. It was way too small. The arm holes were way too tight. So, I sent this back and ordered a large...figuring that for sure the large would fit. Nope. My first issue was the company I ordrered it from sent this large jersey in a crumpled-up ball. I think someone else had ordered it and it didn't fit so they rolled it in a ball, shoved it back in the envelope and mailed it back....and this is how I received it. Yep. Paid $100 for a jersey that came to me in a crumpeled up ball. Completely unimpressed. Getting over that issue, I tried on this jersey only to find it, too, was way too small. In fact, it didn't fit any differently than the medium I had ordered. Super disappointed because this really is a beautiful jersey. Sorry Pearl Izumi...hopefully your newer products will go back to your "real" sizing chart and not some fantasy "adults the size of small, thin children" sizing chart.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS JERSEY, July 4, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Pearl Izumi!, June 24, 2014
This is a great jersey but it is a smaller fit than you might expect (I'm usally an XS but an S in this is snug!) I knew this before purchasing thankfully. So perhaps go a size up than normal.
Great design, great fabric, great pockets and really flattering - love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great qualiy but small size, April 12, 2014
This review is from: Pearl Izumi Women's Speed Jersey (Apparel)
Ordered one size up after reading the previous reviews. Glad I did it. Fits perfect. Loved the quality and bold design. It matches perfectly with my pearl Izumi cycling tight and my bike.

1.0 out of 5 stars size is mislabled, March 10, 2014
although the label says large it was a small. I cannot return it as I have taken it outside the US and it will cost too much to return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great, looks great, September 5, 2013
K. Milne (Massachusetts, United States) - See all my reviews
It's an expensive jersey, but it does look the part. Very well made. No aero penalty to wearing this, perfectly form fitting, a second skin.

Pearl Izumi Women's Speed Jersey