I am a male with pretty small hands (hard to find the right size, that's why I got these gloves instead). My size is about 7" (XS men, M women).The wrist section is pretty tight, but once I get past that, it fits perfectly. The finger lengths are all perfect, and the "fatness" is also just right.

The glove feels light and thin from just touching it, but if you...
Published 13 months ago by Suou

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for Bicycle Commuters
I purchased these gloves for cold winter morning bicycle rides to work. I only go about 3 miles, but the hands get chapped fairly quickly if I don't protect them.

What I liked: I have very small hands, and these fit perfectly! I will say that they kept my hands warmer than I expected considering the quality of the material.

What I didn't like:...
Published 14 months ago by E. Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for Bicycle Commuters, October 15, 2013

What I didn't like: These gloves were MUCH thinner than I expected, and were also of poorer quality than I expected after reading the reviews. The seams on the fingers came loose after only 2 months of riding. Also, I purchased these because one of the reviews mentioned a cushioned spot on the thumb for nose wiping (gross I know, but noses run in the winter and you've nowhere to wipe them!). I'm not sure what the reviewer was talking about, because these do not have the softer material for the nose like some bicycle gloves do.

I can see these working out for someone jogging in the mornings, but if you are actively using your hands while wearing these gloves, i.e. gripping a bicycle handlebar so that tension is placed on the thread seams, they will fall apart.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good gloves with good fit. Warm, lite, durable, and sensitive. Not compatible with phones, November 7, 2013
This review is from: Pearl Izumi Women's Thermal Lite Glove (Sports Apparel)

The glove feels light and thin from just touching it, but if you put them on, it feels durable and you can't really feel its thinness any more. (It's wierd because if you touch the glove from both sides of the fabric, it feels very thin. But if you put it on your hand and touch the glove with your other hand, it feels thick and durable)

The current temperature is about 15C, and hands feel a bit freezing, but with the gloves on, the cold disappears.

These gloves provide great dexterity, compared with other gloves that I have used. In fact, I am typing this review with it on pretty successfully. (I couldn't even feel what key I am pressing with my last pair of gloves, so it's a HUGE improvement). I can also do other delicate tasks such as pick up the plastic needle strip thing that held the gloves together during shipping-a task impossible with my old gloves that had long fingers.

The gloves are unfortunately not for smartphones. I tried to use my iPhone 4s, and it didn't even respond to my touch at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Gloves!, November 2, 2012
This review is from: Pearl Izumi Women's Thermal Lite Glove (Sports Apparel)
I really like these gloves, I agree with another reviewer, they are tight around the wrist opening at first, but once I got them on, they fit perfectly! And now after wearing them for a few weeks, they are getting much easier to put on. I have been wearing these only running and they have kept my hands warm in temps down to 30 degrees so far. I plan on using them for biking as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, January 21, 2013
I finally broke down and purchased a pair of gloves made for running. Previously I had just used my nice leather gloves, but since I have been signing up and running more 5Ks lately, several in the colder months, I thought I'd splurge and get some made for working out. They are stylish and warm. I am really enjoying them.

4.0 out of 5 stars They are okay, December 9, 2013
This review is from: Pearl Izumi Women's Thermal Lite Glove (Sports Apparel)
I wouldn't suggest these for weather below 35 degrees Fahrenheit because they are not as thermal as I expected them to be. They have a slim fit. I ordered a medium and it felt as if my fingers were a tad long for them. I would suggest sizing up. Other than that they aren't too bad for fall/early winter activity.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED these!, August 18, 2013
This review is from: Pearl Izumi Women's Thermal Lite Glove (Sports Apparel)
I bought a super expensive pair of Northface gloves at the beginning of the season and 2 weeks into riding with them lost one. Of course. So I ordered these as a replacement pair because it was November in Minneapolis and I was riding daily. I LOVED these guys (past tense because I finally lost one this spring). I was able to ride in temps down to abut freezing (or 20ish if I was just going a few blocks) and then used them as liners under some snowboarding gloves when it got to single digits or lower. I liked the reflective dodads on them and the grippy part on the fingers was a nice touch. I'm definitely ordering another pair for this winter and will probably go old school little kid and clip them to my coat with a string. I don't want to lose them again! I'm afraid they might change the design slightly and I won't be able to get them anymore!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, light yet wIarm glove, May 4, 2013
As a resident of the Pacific Northwest, I'm used to chilly mornings well into summertime. I wanted a quality, comfortable glove that was light yet could adequately keep my hands warm - these gloves do the trick. The only downside is that the fingertip grips came off in the first few weeks - not a big deal but something you should know. Again, I'd recommend these as they keep my long skinny fingers nice and warm yet the fabric breathes. Whether you use these for outdoor exercise or just chilly spring and summer morning commutes, these are good quality, well constructed gloves at a good price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, worth the price, January 4, 2014
It does its job. The lowest temperature here at where I live is below 30 degree. With the glove on my hands feel pretty cold at such weather, but I can still manage to hold the handle and maneuver. If you are looking for a comfortable, thermo-resistant product, I'd advise you to invest on a higher-priced product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Gloves, March 24, 2014
These gloves fit my hands quite well, just wish they were a tad bit warmer, will be using them a lot though, nice product @ a reasonable price

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I bought these!!, March 2, 2013
This review is from: Pearl Izumi Women's Thermal Lite Glove (Sports Apparel)
These gloves are perfect for cold weather running. They keep my hands at a perfect temperature - not too hot, not too cold. I would recommend them to everyone! So happy with these!