Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 15, 2013
I purchased these gloves for cold winter morning bicycle rides to work. I only go about 3 miles, but the hands get chapped fairly quickly if I don't protect them.

What I liked: I have very small hands, and these fit perfectly! I will say that they kept my hands warmer than I expected considering the quality of the material.

What I didn't like: These gloves were MUCH thinner than I expected, and were also of poorer quality than I expected after reading the reviews. The seams on the fingers came loose after only 2 months of riding. Also, I purchased these because one of the reviews mentioned a cushioned spot on the thumb for nose wiping (gross I know, but noses run in the winter and you've nowhere to wipe them!). I'm not sure what the reviewer was talking about, because these do not have the softer material for the nose like some bicycle gloves do.

I can see these working out for someone jogging in the mornings, but if you are actively using your hands while wearing these gloves, i.e. gripping a bicycle handlebar so that tension is placed on the thread seams, they will fall apart.
on November 7, 2013
I am a male with pretty small hands (hard to find the right size, that's why I got these gloves instead). My size is about 7" (XS men, M women).The wrist section is pretty tight, but once I get past that, it fits perfectly. The finger lengths are all perfect, and the "fatness" is also just right.

The glove feels light and thin from just touching it, but if you put them on, it feels durable and you can't really feel its thinness any more. (It's wierd because if you touch the glove from both sides of the fabric, it feels very thin. But if you put it on your hand and touch the glove with your other hand, it feels thick and durable)

The current temperature is about 15C, and hands feel a bit freezing, but with the gloves on, the cold disappears.

These gloves provide great dexterity, compared with other gloves that I have used. In fact, I am typing this review with it on pretty successfully. (I couldn't even feel what key I am pressing with my last pair of gloves, so it's a HUGE improvement). I can also do other delicate tasks such as pick up the plastic needle strip thing that held the gloves together during shipping-a task impossible with my old gloves that had long fingers.

The gloves are unfortunately not for smartphones. I tried to use my iPhone 4s, and it didn't even respond to my touch at all.
on November 2, 2012
I really like these gloves, I agree with another reviewer, they are tight around the wrist opening at first, but once I got them on, they fit perfectly! And now after wearing them for a few weeks, they are getting much easier to put on. I have been wearing these only running and they have kept my hands warm in temps down to 30 degrees so far. I plan on using them for biking as well.
on January 21, 2013
I finally broke down and purchased a pair of gloves made for running. Previously I had just used my nice leather gloves, but since I have been signing up and running more 5Ks lately, several in the colder months, I thought I'd splurge and get some made for working out. They are stylish and warm. I am really enjoying them.
on December 9, 2013
I wouldn't suggest these for weather below 35 degrees Fahrenheit because they are not as thermal as I expected them to be. They have a slim fit. I ordered a medium and it felt as if my fingers were a tad long for them. I would suggest sizing up. Other than that they aren't too bad for fall/early winter activity.
on January 4, 2015
Got these for cycling in moderately cold weather (20-40 degrees), but found they transform into liners for other gloves at about 30 degrees. The thermal material is much thinner than I expected, and is not all that warm. The material is moisture-resistant, but not waterproof.
The fit is good - I have short. wide hands and was happy with the medium women's glove. The wrist is a little snug, but feels right once the glove is on. The stitching on some fingers is noticeable on the inside - that seemed weird to me. The stitched-in label is a flap about 1" x 1.5 ".
Not much luck using phone apps with these gloves on.
on January 8, 2014
It's hard to order gloves online- I ordered a small for someone who is small everything - she had a little trouble getting them over the wrist initially, but once on they are a snug fit and she loved them. These are great for under big gloves / mittens when snowboarding / skiing / snowmobiling so you can still keep your hands covered when you need dexterity to get into your pockets etc. OR... they are great for the sleek yet warm runner who is cruising around the city on a cool day. Either way, good gloves.. but maybe go a size up that what you are thinking.
on December 31, 2013
I bought these to warm my hands while I bike to work in the rainy Portland winter. I think I read the description wrong becuase i thought they were water proof, but discovered when they arrived that they are not. I tried them anyway and it turns out that it's fine, my hands get a little wet but it's not even enough to get a chill from. They work great, the pads on the fingers for grip is really great for the breaks, I definitely reccommend these.
on June 22, 2015
Great running gloves! I wore these during my entire marathon - the temps were 23 - 27 degrees F. If you're looking for a light pair of cold weather running gloves that aren't too restrictive, then definitely try these out!
on December 11, 2012
Bought these for running in cold weather, because of other reviews, and the fact that they said "thermal". Well I just came back from a run on a windy 40 degree morning. My fingers were protected from the wind, but still felt cold, even after running 2 miles (when I was warmed up everywhere else). I was hoping to use these for a 5K run in Feb., where temps could get down below 20. But I think I will have to keep searching for warmer gloves, or even just wear mittens. I like the fit and style of these, though. Just not for wind chills below 40 I would say.

See 1 answered question