Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$72.05 - $120.00

on February 10, 2014
Over a year ago I got the tomato/blue (like others said it's a bold, not necessarily pretty look) and fell in love with them, which is why I just bought my second pair, but in orchid/blackberry. They are a little less 'in your face' and more of a nice looking shoe. No matter the color they are awesome shoes!
They are very light, comfortable, and offer support throughout the foot, even up around the back of the ankle and Achilles. They lasted about a year of 15-20 miles of cement/concrete running a week before the tread was pretty worn down. I'm a mid foot striker with plantar fasciitis in my right foot and these made running a lot easier and much less painful.
I've thrown them in the washer over 6 times and they are incredibly durable with no sign of wear...even after the washer cleanings. (Note, I let them air dry.)
I'll own Izumi running shoes for the rest if my life!
on March 19, 2014
I recently ran a half marathon...unfortunately without these shoes. My knees were killing me for weeks after and I researched my heart out until I finally ordered these shoes. Not only have my times gotten better but my knees do not hurt. If you are like me and run heel first, these shoes are perfect. They are comfortable, breathable, and all around supportive. I highly recommend these shoes if you plan to train outdoors.
on January 25, 2015
If you have any kind of problems with your feet. I highly recommend these shoes. I have fascitis in my left foot and heel spurs. I have no problem with either one while I have these shoes on. I work 10 hrs a day and on my feet quiet a bit.
on November 28, 2014
I actually purchased these at a running store. I have pronated arches and bad knees and these felt fantastic! The first day I ran in them, I only went a mile- but felt like I'd been hit by a truck from lack of cushioning. I changed out the insole (very very thin and hard) with a dr scholls and never had a problem again. These shoes were fantastic, I didn't have any arch pain, no shin splints, and only knee pain while cross training. But as soon as I'd worn them 3 months (almost to the day) it felt like they fell apart. The foot support I'd felt when they were new melted away, my arches started hurting, knee pain increased, and the big toe and pinky toe wore holes through the fabric on the right shoe. It feels like these shoes could have been more durable with a little more reinforcement. I know I need to replace my shoes every 3 months considering my workout regime- but these are the first pair I felt like I *had* to replace. I'be talked to other women who had other versions of Pearl Izumi and it seems that durability is a common complaint across the board.
review image
on May 5, 2014
This is a very comfortable, light, and natural feeling road shoe. From day 1 it fits well and is super comfortable. Perfect for neutral runners!
on July 14, 2014
This is my second pair. Love them. I pronate and have always worn a support shoe until I tried these out. They helped with my knee and hip pain. They are a little different feel so I would suggest you try them out before you buy them. I don't plan on running in any other shoe anytime soon.
on October 23, 2014
If possible I would have gone up a half size for just a little bit more toe room but definitely a comfortable running shoe. I typically wear around a 7-7.5 and I got the 7.5 so will be getting an 8 next time. Will be looking for this brand again when I need to replace them. I've had them for over a month now and look brand new. I wear them about every other day to the gym. Very light weight and comfy. They do need longer laces though. It's like they ran out and grabbed the kids shoe laces.
on January 22, 2015
These are great running shoes! I'm a beginning runner and already have 3 other pair of running shoes, but these are by far my favorite. They are lightweight, and not restrictive. Great for my neutral stride. They do run a size small, so I had to send back my first pair and go a whole size up. Still in love with them though!
on January 1, 2015
As an avid runner, this brand does not get enough credit. Light as air fit but super supportive (more supportive then I originally thought). I could take these out for a marathon and feel good about my decision. The only thing that I didn't expect was that the tow box is a little narrow. So if you are used to running in shoes with a wider toe these might feel tight and weird on the tops and sides of your feet. Maybe to fix this issue it would be better to go up a half size. I would really recommend this!
on July 16, 2014
Love these shoes (this is my second pair). They are a nice bridge between traditional running shoes and minimalist shoes. Fit true to size.

See 1 answered question