Color: Blue Jewel|Size: Medium|Change
Price:$24.99 - $55.00

on July 3, 2012
I wanted to write this review for a Pearl Izumi jersey because I know a lot of women like myself who have large chests (mine is 42") and it's difficult to find a bike jersey that will fit properly. For reference, I'm 5'3" and 190. I buy a lot of Pearl Izumi brand clothing (cycle shoes, bike shorts) and have had great luck with them. I find that Pearl is pretty sturdy as well as stylish and comfortable.

I purchased this particular jersey in XX-Large and found that it fits great. I tried the XL which was just a bit too small and pulled across the chest. The XX-Large, however, fit fantastic and I have plenty of give for moving the arms around and so forth. I bought the safety orange mainly for visibility purposes but it actually looks so great in reality that it's become my favorite jersey to wear. This is a case where the picture doesn't do it justice.

I've also purchased other XXL Pearl Izumi jerseys and they all fit as perfectly as this one did. That means that the sizes are consistent across the board with Pearl which is good to know.
on November 5, 2011
I am quite happy with this top. I am fairly slim (112 pounds, 5.7") and with a pear shape, so my upper body is pretty small. I got XS and this was right around my shoulders and waist, though snug and maybe a little bit short. I like the blue stripes, which make my bottle shaped shoulders look a bit more athletic. I have another PI cycling top in XS, and it is more roomy, so I agree with other reviewers, that this model runs small to the size.

For women who are really, really petite, I think the XS will be too big, unless one prefers the top to be quite loose (which I do not).

The back pockets are pretty roomy and there are some small nice design details.

I have used it in very hot & humid weather and it breathes well.
on June 8, 2012
Ordered this jersey for my wife as a surprise. She has many other nice jerseys, but when she tried this on it immediately became her favorite. This jersey has many small touches that make it very feminine. The fit is a little smaller than normal, but you should be safe ordering your regular size unless you're right on the border between sizes, then order up. You will not be disappointed!
on May 18, 2012
This jersey is definitely a brighter yellow-green than in the picture, but I love it that way. I often ride solo, so it's good to stand out on the road.
on June 13, 2013
Usually wear medium or large in pearl izumi, but after reading the reviews saying the jersey runs very small I ordered an x-large which was too big. I exchanged it for a large which is a tight fit. I like the color - very visible - otherwise would not have kept it.
Shipping was before estimated time and it was well packaged.
on May 22, 2013
Everyone was saying that the fit is to snug... but no I ordered the medium but wish I had the small I'm 5'4" and around 123 and the fit was loose, but the material is really soft the print is beautiful way more attractive than in the picture, good long (I'm shorts so mind) I will update after taking it out :D
on May 7, 2013
I already had one of these that I bought from a local bike shop. I could not find it anywhere locally and I wanted another. ***I am usually a size small and I fit a medium in this.*** Since I already had one I knew to order the bigger size. This is breathable and has a nice fit, but most importantly, it is a color that really grabs your eyes. Safety and visibility are very important to me when I am out riding in traffic. The screaming yellow is perfect!
on August 15, 2013
Pearl Izumi runs small so I ordered a size up and it fits perfectly. Great quality and the stripes down the side are very flattering.
on October 28, 2012
I got the pink pinstripe for $17.00 and loved everything about it, except that the sizing did not follow the standard Pearl. Size up 2 times. If you are a Large - go to 2X, unless you like really tight. For me, it was too tight in the arms and across the core. I get that cycling clothing should fit, but not when shows every crevice and begins to chafe. This won't work. Disappointed was a nice pink and great fabric and look.
on March 9, 2014
Nice jersey, although the fit is somewhat stretch for me, I rather like the semi form fit. Good quality material and design but not as good as the elite series, which is understandable because of the price differences.

See 1 answered question