Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on April 1, 2011
I bought these gloves for the color and the price. For the price I did not expect these gloves to perform as well as the high end models but the product managed to surpass all my expectations.
Let me specifically talk about all aspects of this glove.

Size:

For someone who has tiny child like hands these gloves are true to their size. They have small finger holes and the velcro for the wrist lets me tighten them further. For petite women , I would say this glove is a god sent! I do not wear any jewelery while riding so I have little issue with the glove trying to fit over my ring finger.

Material:

The material is not cheap, looks very durable and protects me from the elements. The padding underneath also absorbs most of the vibrations and sweat. However these gloves do not dry after the ride. They retain sweat unless you wash them or dry them out and are quite uncomfortable to wear again on the next ride.
on September 17, 2011
I was so looking forward to these gloves coming in the mail, but when they got here I couldn't even get them onto my hand. My hands wear a size 7 so do my feet, and these gloves are more like a child's size 7. I mean, I have never seen such a small size! I am not a large person and my hands are not big at all, but I certainly could not get them into these gloves. You better order 1 or 2 sizes up if possible.
on May 16, 2012
Nothing to say really. These gloves do the trick!
I ordered them in white to match my helmet and the bike. And very happy with the purchase. The padding is really great and I really feel the difference when I ride with them as oppose to without. I also must say the little wiping area on the thumb is extremely convenient, especially when I'm on a roll and don't wont to bother to stop and get the Kleenex. And most importantly these gloves are supper cute!
100% recommend these for recreational rider like myself.
on January 4, 2012
I got these for spinning classes that I recently starting taking at my gym and I wondered if I would like them, or if they would be too hot to wear while I was working out. I LOVE them! No more trying to lay my towel strategically so I don't slip while spinning and sweating! I highly recommend them. Great Amazon price too!
on February 16, 2013
Nice biking gloves, but they run a little small. My hands measure 6.5in in width. Which, by their size chart indicates I would wear a small, however the gloves completely cut off blood circulation to my hands. Order a size larger than you think you need.
on January 20, 2013
I did like these gloves at first... they fit well and did the job. Unfortunately, they didn't last the season. I put in about 1500 miles last year and these gloves were done about half-way through. If you're a short-distance or casual cyclist, these gloves are great! If you are looking for something more durable, this is not the glove you are looking for.
on March 27, 2013
I've had these gloves for two months, during which time I've ridden about 200 miles. The gloves are completely falling apart. The fingers are unraveling and the stitching is coming out on the palms. I'd say they work fine for the *very* occasional rider, but they won't even last a season for someone who rides regularly. I should have known to spend more!
on May 21, 2012
These are well built, quality materials.
-They have padded components to protect the hand nerves from pressure.
-They allow the skin to perspire, and absorb sweat
-They enable a good grip on the bar; I imagine they'd protect hands in the event of a fall (falling etc -no experience thankfully!)
-They have towel-like fabric on the side of the thumb for wiping sweat, nose etc.
-Nice pattern and look.

My only complaint is the pressure I felt around the base of my thumbs after mile 20 of a recent ride. It got a little tight-wish the thumb holes had more give.

Update, a few months later: the pressure between my thumb and index is getting annoying, esp. going down hill etc. Perhaps better padding would have been needed there.
on April 14, 2013
Ordered for my wife. We were concerned about getting her the correct size as she kind of has medium sized slender hands. However, these appear to run small, so we ordered her a Large - and they ended up fitting her quite nicely.

Only problem is finding the motivation to get out there and ride - so I am not sure about the durability of these gloves as they've only been worn a couple of times.

However, from a safety standpoint, I wouldn't take any chances. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ride with a helmet - it can literally save your life. In addition, ALWAYS wear riding gloves to protect your hands in case of a street wipe-out.
on July 10, 2013
I ordered these gloves in lieu of getting more comfortable hand grips for my bike. They have the cute embroidery on the outside, which gives them a feminine-ish flair. They fit as expected, and are comfortable when on. The only downside to them is that the padding on the palms seems to have only a modest effect increasing my comfort while I'm riding. I have not owned bike gloves previously, so I may have expected too much. The price was very reasonable. They seem to be durable, although I've only had them for a few days. I think I would buy them again for my level of casual bike riding.