|Fits as expected||
Pearl iZUMi Men's Select Road Road Cycling Shoe
|Price:||$49.99 - $189.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic leather
- Manmade sole
- Please use the vendor size chart to determine the EU to US size conversion. Please be aware that there may be some inconsistencies in the US sizing conversion indicated in the shoe tongue label; the EU size is accurate, but the US conversion may not be.
- SELECT 1:1 Power Plate: SELECT grade nylon and composite fiber plate for lightweight stiffness and durability
- 1:1 Anatomic Buckle Closure
- SELECT 1:1 Heel Cup: with integrated Molded Power Band for benchmark heel hold and power transfer
- SELECT Insole provides excellent longitudinal and transverse arch support
- Compatible with SPD and all Look pedal systems
Smart is Faster
Push your limits in 2016 with our best men's athletic shoes for any workout--including road-running, cross-training, and more. Shop Men's Athletic Shoes
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Season: Year-round items
- Type/Intended use: Race
- Closure system: 3 Velcro fastenings
- Weight: 265 g
- Material: 50% Polyester, 50% Nylon
- product specific size information: Normal Cut
- Pedal systems:
Pearl iZUMi PURE run is what happens when you re-think the running experience from the ground up. A starting point not rooted in '70s folklore or industry dogma, but in simply creating better running products. The Pearl iZUMi design process has no constraints based on that's-the-way-everyone-does-it thinking or complex techno mumbo-jumbo. Pearl iZUMi PURE run is simply a better way of designing products. All Pearl iZUMi products are created based on a philosophy of no complexity and no compromise. The result is out-of-the-box comfort you can see and feel. This is PURE run.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002L6HACW
- Item model number: 5767
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 12, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Wish I would have known that when I purchased them.
I normally wear a 44 (10 1/2) for cycling shoes, but frequently have to be careful of my purchases due to my feet being somewhat wide. Overall I'm happy with the fit, my feet aren't going to be sliding back and forth in these shoes and they're not crushing the sides of my feet.
My only complaint is the height of the shoe. I have fairly high arches and these are definitely cut low. If I went up a size to get more vertical room my foot would be sliding all over the place, but as it is I feel like the straps are only partly connecting to the velcro. Since I only plan to use these in spin class I'm thinking that's not going to be a problem, but I probably would not be apt to go put my road cleats on and take these out on the trail. I'd just be a bit worried about a strap coming loose on me while cranking away on the trail.
At first I ordered 43, but my toes were crammed up against the front of the shoe
I have rented 44's at soul cycle and they worked, but were a little too generous
the 43.5s are a nice snug fit, which is what I prefer for a cleated bike shoe.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
they fit my wide feet. had them for over two years now and they held up very wellPublished 11 days ago by toyman
They run a size large. Unfortunately I didn't return them in time. Fortunately, a neighbor bought them from me.Published 9 months ago by R.T.L.
I wear size 7 E. I tried these shoes on but I could barely get the straps secured. Way too narrow.Published 13 months ago by Charles Lindgren
A friend gave me some clip less pedals so I needed some shoes. These are what I settled on....and then used the bazingas out of them. Fit well...and I've had them since 2011. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Alex W. Egan