4.0 out of 5 stars comfy, but thinner than expected
These socks fit well and are relatively comfortable. I wanted socks without seams, and these fit the bill there. They are thinner than 'regular' cotton socks, which has taken a little getting used to. If you prefer thicker socks, you might want to look elsewhere. Otherwise, these are good-quality.
Published on October 22, 2012 by Emily

3.0 out of 5 stars Thinner material but good socks
Saw a review that noted the thin material before i purchased them and it is true. My feet slid around in my running shoes the first time I wore them (very uncomfortable as I was on trails). I do like them for biking however. With a little shoelace adjustment, running in them the next couple times has not been so bad.
Published 18 months ago by Ann

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy, but thinner than expected, October 22, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Pearl Izumi low cut socks-small, October 26, 2012
shopping lady (west hurley, ny United States) - See all my reviews
These socks are great as they fit perfectly for my size 5 feet. No heel bunching or extending out of my shoe. The socks are thin, well made and keep my feet dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pearl iZUMi, September 22, 2012
These socks have been one of the best new things I've found while running. They hug my feet but I also barely know they're there and they wick moisture away really well. Perfect height, all around great sock.

3.0 out of 5 stars Thinner material but good socks, June 30, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars socks, May 16, 2014
Great for running. I had blisters from cotton socks switched to these no more blisters. The do not caution the friction.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 12, 2014
I wear these daily. My favorite socks to wear when I workout.

They fit to size and are comfortable. I recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for Running, February 10, 2014
Great sock! No seams, no chafing, dries quickly. I use them for my long runs, anywhere from 5 mile upward.

1.0 out of 5 stars socks, December 13, 2013
Very thin, nothing like I thought and only one pair. For the price I was thinking at least 2 pair if not 3. Very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars great socks, November 6, 2013
I know these socks fit me and I like them for travel as they wash and dry very easily and they last. They are low profile too and I like that.

4.0 out of 5 stars Performs as expected., November 3, 2013
Elisia Schrauth (Salt Lake City, Utah United States) - See all my reviews
This is a nice breathable sock, I use it while biking with cleats on. Biking cleats are really not the most breathable and get hot in Summer months, but these socks help to keep my foot cool. They fit great, I am a size 6, I'm not sure if they would fit on a foot much bigger though. This is exactly what I expected from this sock!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›