Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on April 30, 2013
A great way to start you day. Pearls Before Swine is such a hilarious comic. This calender was better than other comic a day calenders I've received because each tear away page has games on the back and riddles. Well worth the money. The seller was terrible though, it was late and didn't receive it in time to give as a gift. Poor customer service.
on June 1, 2013
i love this comic strip! my husband bought me one of these type calenders with cats (being that i am a cat lady), but then i discovered another girl in the same office had the same one... and i just cant have that! pearls before swine was my first preference...

shipping was slow, but the product is good.
on February 17, 2013
Stephan Pastis is a funny guy! This calendar is awesome - it makes me laugh everyday, I think I'll keep buying these calendars every year
I'm even saving the pages, to put in a notebook or something to read later on - they're hilarious!
on January 26, 2013
I think this calendar is great mostly because I think PBS is the best comic strip ever. Each day, you get a great strip and a funny drawing on the bottom left of the front page. Then, turn it over and you also get a puzzle, helpful hint, or other item on the back of the page (6 of seven days a week). I get a new one each year.
on January 10, 2013
A full 365 days of Rat, Pig, Zebra, Goat, and the crocs! What more could a person want for the New Year? The Kindle version makes a great Pearls compilation for those who like to read ahead (and, of course, I already have). It also works perfectly with my iPhone Kindle app!
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon December 30, 2012
Even though Amazon is listing this item as the PEARLS BEFORE SWINE 2013 DAY-TO-DAY CALENDAR, the real name of this 2013 "Pearls Before Swine" Day-to-day Calendar is THIS CALENDAR REALLY ISN'T ABOUT CATS, BUT I HEAR THOSE SELL BETTER. The title in itself is enough to introduce one to the humor of "Pearls Before Swine." This day-to-day calendar features over 300 different "Pearls" strips. In addition, like other day-to-day calendars from Andrews McMeel Publishing, the back of each cartoon features a quote, a word puzzle, a helpful hint, some form of trivia, a joke, or a small game. This is a great day-to-day calendar for anyone who enjoys "Pearls Before Swine."
on February 10, 2013
This is my favorite cartoon. I have friends that are so like these characters personalities. The excitement of the pig, the intelligence of the goat, the cynacism of the rat, etc. This is a fun cartoon.
on March 4, 2013
I am a huge fan of stephan pastis - he makes me laugh on a daily basis. So much fun!!!!
on December 5, 2012
Yeah, super great. Seventeen more words required? That's asking a whole lot of me. But here it is, I guess.
on March 8, 2014
I've purchased the Pearls Before Swine calendar every year for at least 6 years to give to my son and son-in-law for Christmas. They enjoy the humor and helps keep them smiling through the day.