Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PearlsOnly YinYang Black and White 6.0-6.5mm A Freshwater Cultured Pearl Bracelet-7.5-inch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 14, 2011
I expected slightly imperfect pearls, but thought the bracelet would still make quite a nice gift. I thought I was getting a steal because the bracelet is listed at $175 regular price and Amazon has it as a lightning deal for Christmas with a steep reduction; the new price is $25. I am returning the bracelet because it is not even worth that; it looks too shoddy to gift. The pearls are quite noticeably different in size and extremely ridged. These are on an elastic stretch band with no clasp. The separators which look like clasps are actually cheap plastic beads. There is no way this could ever be considered to be worth anything approaching its supposed full price. It would not appear to be a nice, thoughtful and perhaps expensive gift; instead it looks like a gumball machine find.
Expectations shouldn't be 'high' for this bracelet. Amazon's description - cultured pearls, slightly blemished - should place expectations in line with the price.

For what they are, these pearls could be a well received present for a tween girl, younger sister, close friend on a birthday or maybe on Valentine's but if it's for a girlfriend you may have some problems. I'm taking out one star for the shabby-looking imitation silk pouch and another one for the pearls being more than just 'slightly blemished' - these are visibly deformed, multi-layered culture pearls. Again, not bad for the price but don't expect anyone to be wow'ed by this. Three stars stand for "it's Okay".
on December 14, 2011
the pearls are terrible quality and look almost as if they were painted with a low grade metallic paint. not to mention the silver is dull and looks almost as if it were a beaten up antique... DO NOT buy this product, well that is unless you enjoy buying pearls that have a dent in them.
on December 10, 2011
I bought this for my wife thinking it would be as pictured. Sadly it wasn't. The pearls were in okay condition and i don't know that i would rate them as a "AA" quality. A maybe A+ but not AA. They have noticeable defects on them and do not warrant the ~175.00 that the seller was asking for them. I feel like i was fair at 25.00, Christmas 2011 sale price.

The packing was cheap and felt cheap. Not to mention there were no packing peanuts or air bubbles to protect the goods. Just shrink wrapped to a piece of cardboard laying in a box.

I was going to give this to my wife for Christmas but ended up giving it to her "just because". The quality didn't feel right for me to give them to her for Christmas. I almost felt that it would be an insult, giving someone of such low quality on such a big deal.

in closing the reason i bought this is because they had it marked for 175.00 but on sale for about 25. I expected more. But when i opened the package it came with a piece of paper that said "valued at 89.00". Why were you charging double what you have them valued at. And i dropped by a local jeweler and asked them for the pearls expert and asked what they felt that bracelet was worth. their exact reply was "well they are real pearls, poor quality, and i would say about 30-45 dollars" at most. So the deal was semi-there. But way under self valved.

Buyer beware with this item.
VINE VOICEon January 1, 2013
AS I have both black and white pearl necklaces, I bought this bracelet to wear. The pearls are strung on elastic, which makes it very easy to put on and off. Most of my braclets have clasps, and I have to ask my husband to fasten them for me! I wear bracelets on my right arm, and I can't fasten them using my left hand.

The pearls are attractive and although smaller than my necklaces, they are appropiate for a bracelet. The bracelet came with a beautiful satin bag with Chinese type embroidery on it. A small card was included with instructions on caring for pearls. This would also make a lovely gift.

I recommend this product.
on January 6, 2013
I saw this one evening while browsing the deal of the day and I couldn't resist. I can't wear a lot of jewelry due to skin conditions and the price for this and it's color made me want it instantly. When I received it I was so happy my husband let me buy it. I have worn it everyday since purchasing it. It coordinates with every style and perfect winner.
on November 24, 2012
This is a cute but cheap-looking bracelet. The pearls selected are not of the same quality and look like a low-end imitation upon close examination. The packaging was nice but the certificate of authenticity was missing. I kept it because it will do for now, and I wanted something in black and white, but I will probably not order from this manufacturer again. This is the second disappointment with their pearls. I'll give it away to one of my nieces to play with after I get a better quality replacement.
on January 8, 2013
I just got my order last week but I have already worn them several times! I love that they can be worn with a "fancy" outfit (as I' m sure they are intended) or with jeans to the kids sports practice....(okay, I've also worn them with my ratty robe- but hey, that's just me ...lol)
on January 3, 2013
I purchased this as a gift for my wife and she loves it. While it was low priced for the Holidays, I'm impressed with the quality of the materials and look of the piece. Very nice, elegant without being too flashy, which is her taste in jewelry.
on December 7, 2011
I paid for the bracelet that the length is 7.5 inch, "list prize" is 179 usd. While I get the bracelet, the certification shows the length is 8 inch(not my wanted size), appraised value is 89 usd. It's so bad.