5.0 out of 5 stars I wear it often
My husband bought me this necklace about two years ago. I still wear it very often, I love how elegant it looks.
Published on November 14, 2008 by Roxana W.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty but it doesn't sit right so you can't wear it
Published on January 22, 2010 by Jamie L. Bogard

2.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty but it doesn't sit right so you can't wear it, January 22, 2010
This review is from: PearlsOnly Heart Black 9.0-9.5mm AA Cultured Freshwater Sterling Silver Pearl Pendant (Jewelry)
I had read all the reviews about this necklace, but it was so pretty I thought I would take a chance on it. The necklace itself is beautiful, and I don't think the chain looked cheap at all. However as soon as I put it on I knew I was going to have to send it back. The whole pendant leans forward instead of flush against your skin. It creates a very akward looking profile from the side and just does not present itself well from the front. I immediantly stuck it back in the bag and contacted PearlsOnly thru email. The returns process was very easy and Julie from PearlsOnly answered all my emails in a very timley manner. I mailed the necklace back on 1/13/10 and received an email notifying me of my refund on 1/22/10. I wish this would have worked out because the necklace is very beautiful and appeared to be of very nice quality. The extras sent along were also a nice touch, however it just couldn't make up for the way it hangs.

3.0 out of 5 stars it's pretty good looking but..., February 2, 2011
It looks good and it is actually bigger than I thought it would be. But it just won't still in place when my wife wears it. Because of the design, it has a tendency to tilt forward, ruining the look. If you're ok with that and adjust that frequently, it's a good deal and a decent looking product.

5.0 out of 5 stars I wear it often, November 14, 2008
It's definitely not a typical looking necklace, so if you like to be more unique, or original than others, then this necklace is definitely for you. More than two years in and the necklace still looks fantastic, and I'm not the kind of person that puts a lot into jewelry maintenance. I wear it a lot, and I love it as much as I did the day it was given to me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pearl Pendant, August 1, 2011
Necklace is nice, am returning because it does not fit flat on the neck and the chain is very thin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Adorable, January 1, 2011
This is a really beautiful piece of jewelry. The design is stellar, and it's got a sleek presentation. The piece itself is valued at over $240, so for this price there's no reason to pass it up. Comes with a lot of accessories that make it an even better bargain.

The only thing; sometimes if you're not careful the chain can get wedged on the underside of the pearl and it makes it flip upside down. Easy to fix once you notice it, and it's purely a cosmetic complaint; hardly even a complaint at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars please skip, February 4, 2011
my boy friend bought me this necklace last year on my birthday, as i can remember, the pearl came off the 2nd day i wear it. i really want to love it since it's a gift from my boy friend, but i really have to say.... if you are reading this and you are buying this for someone else... please, do not place the order, save the money, buy some flowers and a nice meal... this item may look good on the pictures, but trust me, their retail price $249 is a joke, that 65 will be more like it and with some discount.... maybe... $15 value, i'm not kidding.
Not to mention a major design problem, the pendant kept flipping(so the pearl is facing down) because of the support of the chain... anyways, just bad, bad, bad!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pendant, February 7, 2009
I ordered this item as an anniversary present for my girlfriend. It seemed like a great buy, and when it arrived, it did not disappoint. The pendant is striking and beautiful. However, the chain itself appears to be of substandard quality, so I would recommend the purchase of a replacement. Overall, this was, indeed, a great purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars Returning because it leans forward., December 25, 2010
Like the other reviews say, it doesn't sit right, As soon as my wife put it on it looked weird because of how it sits on the wearer. I messed with the chan and tried looping it into the pendant and nothing works for this problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pendant, September 21, 2009
The pendant is absolutely beautiful. My boyfriend got this for me for our anniversary and I love it. However, I've only had it two days and the chain has already broken. Luckily, I had an extra chain very similar but slightly stronger. Overall, I think it's a great product, but it needs a higher quality or thicker chain to go with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gift for sweet sixteen grandchild, January 6, 2008
I purchsed this item. The pendant with the black pearl looked good but I was not thrilled with the chain. The chain necklace looked cheap so I bought a sterling silver chain at Macy's to make it look more presentable.