Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Weave Pink 6-7mm A Quality Freshwater Pearl Set
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 28, 2011
We purchased this set of pearls for my mother in law for Christmas. We were skeptical about ordering pearls online, however when they arrived, they were exactly as they were described and looked absolutely fabulous. I would definitely buy from this seller again!
on January 2, 2013
I bought these as a gift for my mother-in-law who is 87. I wanted to give her something special as she has always been a vibrant influence in both mine and my children's life. They were everything and more than I expected. And to see her face light up on Christmas day when she opened her present was the highlight of it all. The pearls remind me of a more sophisticated time period but at a reasonable price. Something we all need in this day and age while having to watch every penny we spend and make them count.
on October 21, 2013
I was very disappointed with this purchase. The set is no where near the colour shown in the picture it looks more white. To add insult to injury the pearls are not consistent in their colouration. If I knew the set would be almost white I would not have purchase it.
on February 8, 2013
I was expecting more about this product but it looks used and the quality of the pearl is very very poor. Invest your money in something else but no in this. Also the certification is not original is just photocopy of a flyer. Do not get yourself fool into this.
on January 8, 2013
This pearl set far exceeded my expectations. It truly is lovely!

I would highly recommend these lovely pieces to anyone who appreciates nice pearls, and a unique look!
on July 31, 2013
I got those pearls as a gift for my mom. they looked really nice in the picture. not even close in reality. color is not even close to pink. it is more white than pink which make them weird ! neither bright white nor nice pink. metal stamp looks really cheap and makes the necklace look like a knockoff. beads have very inconsistent ugly shapes.
I read the reviews before I bought this. I knew it was a gamble since Im traveling soon with no time to return them. I have bought pearls from amazon before but I sure dont recommend this seller and will never buy from them again.
on April 2, 2015
The pearls are not nearly as pink in person as they are shown here. They are a milky white and also looked cheap. I didn't think they looked elegant at all.
on May 5, 2013
My future niece-in-law was very pleased with the set, as was I. They were absolutely beautiful. They match the colors of the wedding ensemble.
on April 17, 2013
They are beautiful and I love it. They also arrived on the day they said it will. I'm very happy!
on March 13, 2015
Beautiful but need help putting bracelet on - however, most bracelets require help