5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Moto 360
I ordered this band to go with my moto 360. It fits perfectly. I have large wrists and this metal band was perfect for me. The only draw back is that it will pull hair on your wrist. But I can't blame the band for my hairy wrists. As far as I can tell there hasn't been any interference issues so A+ there.
Published 1 month ago by Brandon B. Glasgow

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay
Good Watchband easy to remove links with the appropriate tools, I'm satisfied with this product.
Published 1 month ago by Agustin Villalobos

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Moto 360, September 19, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Moto 360 substitute, September 17, 2014
This review is from: Pebble Steel Stainless Metal Watchband - Retail Packaging - Brushed Stainless (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I used this ss bracelet with my new Moto 360 and the fit is spot on. The Moto360 proprietary bracelet not due for a month or so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with Moto 360, September 22, 2014
I bought this because I wanted to replace the leather strap on my Moto 360 with a metal one and was unwilling to wait for it to become available.

I can confirm that this band fits that device and feels comfortable on my wrist. The band feels light yet sturdy. I've only had it a few days so I can not speak to the overall durability. Color-wise it's not quite as shiny as the 360 itself and the black is subtly different in certain lights. I don't feel like either of these differences are significant enough to be an issue unless you were looking for a 100% match with the frame of the watch face.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a metal band for the Moto 360.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great feel and look without the price of a Hadley Roma and SteelConnect, July 12, 2014
I got the Pebble Steel at Best Buy and thus just was able to get the black watch with the leather strap. The Reddit Pebble section had a link to this product and I bought it immediately. It is of course large out-of-the-box. I have chicken wrists so I watched a Youtube video on removing the extra links with a small screwdriver and tapping with a small hammer. It took about 10 minutes and I removed 3 sections on each side. All the tapping/banging on the screwdriver didn't even scratch the removed links.

I don't know if this is anodized black paint or pvd (pvd is supposed to be more scratch resistant) as Pebble does not state which it is in their product description. Prior to ordering this, I had ordered the SteelConnect (accessory which allows you to connect standard watch bands) and the Hadley Roma watch band that is claimed to have a pvd coating (though some reviewers question that claim) (18-22mm Black PVD Metal Depolyant Diver Watch Band HR on Amazon) but have not received either of those yet. I'm not sure if the steel connect will be too bulky for my little man-girl wrists. When I do I will update this review.

Early reviews of Pebble Steel bands sometimes complained they were cheap feeling and had sharp edges. I don't know if there were production kinks in the early bands but this band feels refined. It is lightweight but has a solid, and precisely engineered industrial design, with no defects and even spacing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, easy to install, size with help of YouTube, August 11, 2014
Really looking good with the Pebble Steel: same sheen as watch.

Comes with small screw driver to remove two screws holding band to watch (and two extra screws - I guess in case you lose one while taking old band off). I reused the originals as they had a dab of what looks like loctite on the threads to keep them from working out over time.

Not sized a band like this one before. Directions that came with the band explain how to swap in band but not how to size. Googling "pebble steel watch band sizing" got me clear directions via a YouTube video. Had a perfect fit in 5 minutes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great band - shady/unscrupulous vendor, September 19, 2014
Great looking band, comfortable on the wrist. Though has some people have mentioned before - it does seem to have a tendency to pull on your wrist hairs. If you're particularly hairy - you may want to reconsider getting this band.

Installed on a black Moto 360, no issues and no cracking. As you may or may not have read online, the matte black of this band is slightly different than the black Moto 360 - but honestly it's so subtle that it's hard to tell because of the way the light hits it...it's hard to explain but if you're hesitating because of the color issue, give it a shot - I promise it isn't that bad or even noticible. Even though it seems to fit just fine - I also read on Reddit that people recommended buying new spring bars/pins for an exact or more precise fit, you can find 22mm x 1.8mm pins here on Amazon - I went ahead and ordered a set and I'll swap them out when I get them. I believe on the Moto 360, the spring bars/pins that come with the leather band are 22mm x 1.5mm. I do not believe the bars/pins that come with the Pebble Steel band are compatible. If you're installing it on the Moto 360, buy yourself a real "jeweler's" spring bar/pin tool, they're like $5 and will make your life so much easier- almost available on Amazon - the screwdriver tool that comes with this band is almost useless.

There seems to be a lot of discrepancy with the pins when resizing the band - in many of the tutorial videos you see online, the pins slide right out. Mine did not come out so easily and required some lubrication, after that they slide right out out.

I didn't want to knock this product because of the vendor - Amazon or Pebble - but I suspect I got a used or returned band. There were slight scuff marks on the clasp, where you'd expect scuff marks to be from rubbing on a desk or other surfaces. It's a $20 band...not worth the effort to contact Amazon, ship it back, and have them ship me a new one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Band, a little pricey for what you get though!, August 3, 2014
Nice band. Easily adjusted by removing links (arrows on links denote removable links). My citizen watch band had more adjustment by having additional holes on the clasp part, I wish this had them too. Seems durable, although due to the thiness of the band its not as comfortable as my citizen band.

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT for the original pebble watch., September 5, 2014
This is a nice watchband. However, for those of you like me who have the original pebble, the pebble steel has a totally different watchband configuration and it will not fit on the original pebble watch at all. I hadn't realized that there was such a difference between the two models.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for moto 360, September 27, 2014
Bought this for my moto 360. Fits well and looks even better.

5.0 out of 5 stars it fits and looks amazing., October 1, 2014
I bought this for my Moto 360, it fits and looks amazing.