- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.7 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B005KOH1OY
- Item model number: 020009
- Average Customer Review: 84 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,284 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing)
Pebeo Porcelaine 150 China Paint Bullet Tip Marker, Anthracite Black
|Price:||$6.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- The porcelaine 150 bullet tip markers are available in 10 opaque water-based colors for china declined in 8 deep and brilliant colors, as well as in white and black; the colors have excellent light fastness and are wash-resistant even when not baked
- The paint is tack free in a few minutes and fully dry after a minimum of 24-hours; once fully dry, the finished piece may be baked for an enameled finish; this is not required for markers as they are wash resistant after air-drying for 72-hours
- The porcelaine 150 paint can be applied on porcelain, china, glazed earthenware, terracotta, metal, enameled sheet steel, copper and glass
- Use soapy water to clean work surfaces
- The colors have remarkable resistance to dishwashing and to normal detergents after baking; the vitrea 160 markers are resistant to washing even if not baked
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I let my mugs dry for 3 days, then placed them in the oven at 150 for 45 minutes and they came out perfect.
Each pen was plastic sealed/ wrapped. Be sure to shake it well first. The tip is white when you first open it. You have to push the tip in/ against a piece of paper ( it is like a retractable pen) a few times, you will see the black ink flow. The tip will turn all black.
When you first use it, the color is bold and comes out smooth. Doesn't work well when you cursive/ handwrite quickly. Use slow steady movement. Smudges / smears easily, so tie your hair and don't have quick swiping motions. Ink will dry out. So push on the tip again. (I didn't know that). Don't do it to much, or it will overflow and look watery! Best if you have a steady hand and good control.
Marker will dry out, and doesn't work the next day. I went through 3 markers. Really disappointed about this.
Let it dry before going over the design the second time. It will smudge.
If you make a mistake, use rubbing alcohol and a q-tip. Hot water and soap doesn't work.
Will try to post picture.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I loved this!! I made everyone mugs for chirtsmas. The kids got to write and draw anything they wanted for their favorite grandma and created something that their grandma would... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Robin
I ordered this pen to write on a ceramic plate for my guest "sign-in" book at my wedding. After 3-4 signatures, the pen completely stopped working. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amanda
works perfectly on porcelaine. After baking does not come off. Easy to work withPublished 4 months ago by Leticia
well worth the money. Keep them lying dow, not straight up, and these pens are perfect.Published 4 months ago by petunia
The paint bullet pens arrived well and on time but they were dry and the ink never dropped. I do not recommend this item to anyone because it simply did not work. Read morePublished 5 months ago by dancing trees