The UltraPod I from Pedco is a lightweight and compact tripod designed for go-anywhere convenience and to be used with any small optical device with a tripod socket. Weighing in at two ounces and measuring four inches folded, the UltraPod I can fit into a small camera bag or pack without adding excessive weight or bulk. Constructed from molded fiberglass reinforced nylon with aluminum-threaded components, the UltraPod I can support up to three pounds securely. With three fold out legs, the tripod provides a stable platform or it can be attached securely to a fence, rail, or tree with its Velcro "one wrap" strap. The UltraPod I's unique ball and socket mount assembly allow you to position the camera at any angle--granting access to otherwise tough to capture shots. With a lifetime warranty from Pedco against manufacturer's defects, the UltraPod I is built for years of use.
- Fits any camera with a tripod socket
- Position camera at any angle with ball and socket mount assembly
- Molded from fiberglass reinforced nylon with aluminum-threaded components
- Fold-out legs with non-slip vinyl feet
- Removable Velcro "one wrap" strap
- Maximum Safe Load: 3 pounds
- Pan Adjustment: 360 degrees
- Tilt Adjustment: +/- 90 degrees
- Angular Adjustment: +/- 20 degrees
- Folded dimensions: 4 by 1 by 1.25 inches
- Weight: 2 ounces
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects
The UltraPod I is a small, convenient tripod that can be taken and used anywhere. Its 3 legs offer a stable base for your small camera, and the strap allows you to attach the UltraPod to a fence, rail, or tree. The strap is black Velcro "one wrap" and designed to be easily removable. This is designed to be a fun tripod for use with small digital cameras, web cams and more. Can also be used to mount remote flashes to light stands using the Velcro strap. Weight: 1.7oz.