Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pediacare Infants (2-3 yrs) Acetaminophen Fever Reducer Pain Releiver, Non Staining Cherry, 2 Fluid Oz
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

VINE VOICEon October 28, 2011
After trying the Little Fevers pain reliever(which tastes awful!) we were a bit scared to try this one. Our store didn't have tylenol at the time, so we didn't have much choice. We really like this one, though. So much, in fact, that it is now our "go to" pain reliever for our little ones.

The best feature to us is the dispenser. I hate the squeeze top kind, where most of the medicine leaks out before you can get it in your child's mouth. The bottle of Pediacare is designed to where you stick the dispenser in the top, turn it upside down, and then pull out the amount you need. No leaks! We love it!

It apparently tastes great, because my oldest(3) takes it without a fight(Little Fevers-he fought).

The concentration is a bit different than Tylenol, but our peditrician gave us a printout with all the information we needed, so that hasn't been a problem in the slightest.

We're just regular parents, but we highly recommend Pediacare.
on December 2, 2013
Overall, I recommend it for a quick-acting formula. Fevers have been reduced. Teething pains have been minimized (within minutes!). It WORKS (bold, italic, underlined). When your child is sore and cranky and fussy and can't sleep, that's the most important thing. For that, it gets five stars.

But... there is a small "but". The child-proof top has been opened twice by my fifteen-month old. Twice. (Yes, the simple solution is to just keep it away from him. What can I say? He's grabby and has gotten his hands on it and opened it faster than even I or my husband could.) Lucky for us, we only had to deal with some sticky drips so no threat to his well-being. Honestly, given the hole for the syringe, it would be hard for a kid to consume much on their own besides a drop at a time. So, not a danger. Just be alert or you'll find your socks sticking to the floor and your kid's hands even grosser than normal. Given the low danger level and mostly just an annoyance, it's really only worth a half-star to me, but Amazon doesn't allow for that, so it's a one-star loss.
on June 12, 2012
Ofcourse it does the job, but its also thick enough for a baby to swallow easily. Others weve tryed are too thin and she ends up spitting most of it up. Its also a great price.
on April 14, 2016
Luckily, we've only needed this three times.

Our baby is 5 months now, and we've needed to administer acetaminophen after getting shots, and getting a slight fever. Every time, this came through and got the job done! Terrible to have a crying inconsolable baby!

We used the simple by-weight dosing instructions from our pediatrician, and the syringe which came in the box with the product to administer the dose. Super easy to use, and it's nice that the product is self-sealing. That is to say - the enclosed syringe goes through a hole in the lid of the bottle, and you extract what you need (the syringe is graduated so you know how much you are going to administer) - and then the bottle seals itself back up. Great system to keep out germs and such.
on July 12, 2014
I love that this is dye free. It is inevitable that babies are going to drool a little bit of this medicine out, so the fact that this won't stain their clothes is wonderful. I previously had a different brand that was bright red, and it would often stain burp cloths and clothes. This will be my go to brand in the future
on July 22, 2013
I have been giving my kids Pedia Care since they were infants and it's always taken away their pain and fevers. My kids love the taste (of course because it's sugary sweet), and I've tried giving them Ibuprofen and other medications now that they are toddlers, but they don't like the flavor of anything else and will spit it out. I'm sure it's because they are use to the flavor of Pedia Care, but it always does the trick and I will continue to buy it. Just to note, it's always best to have your child's Pediatrician give you the recommended dosage, because it's typically by weight, not age.
on July 11, 2014
For Tylenol, this is great. I do have a couple of complaints though. I have 9 kids and the oldest is 12; so I've used Tylenol for the past 12 years. It always worked great and brought their fevers down. But I've been finding the last couple of years that it's practically doing nothing for fever or fussiness. I don't know if they changed the concentration or what. I've been using Ibuprofen more and more and I NEVER did before; I always viewed it as adult medicine.

Pros:
Clear formula, great for baby who is queasy or who still spits up (will not stain)
Easy to give to baby with the little syringe
Works great for general achiness and pains.

Cons:
I've been finding Tylenol doesn't work as well on fevers as it used to, I don't know if they changed their medicine content or what but it barely does enough.
Have to go back and forth between Ibuprofen and this now because it is not controlling their fevers or pain relief as well.
DOES NOT have medicine amounts on the bottles! Just on the box. Very inconvenient if you throw out the box and have to check online constantly!
on February 19, 2016
Ive not had to use this yet and its a very hard thing to tell if it worked well or not because most kids this age can't really tell you. But its good to have on hand and it came undamaged and looks like it will work fine when we need it.
on July 20, 2016
This generic tylenol is very effective and easy to dose out. It's cherry flavor is pleasant to toddlers. Make sure to get an approved dose for your child from your pediatrician, if younger than 2. For the price, it is a great value.
on April 26, 2016
Dye-free is the only way to go after I learned that the red stuff stains baby clothes! My son enjoys this and is happy to drink it from the syringe. This has been a lifesaver for us during teething!