Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 2012 Pediatric Anesthesia Audio Review 7 Audio CD's, 5 Hour Comprehensive Practical Approach to Pediatric Anesthesia for Infants and Children
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 10, 2011
I found the review very helpful in studying for the exam. It was precise, and provided me with knowledge of alot of things that I had not dealt with before. There is alot of "old-school" things in the review, but come in very handy because there is alot of things on the test that are based on technology from years ago. Had I not studied this, I would have been lost in taking my exam.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 16, 2011
Similar to the other material out there, but more recent. Experienced author, which gives the review a unique perspective in some parts. Keep the title in mind ("nutshell") - the review gives a good, overview of the all topics that is very helpful in understanding the more complex course material.
on July 28, 2011
The sheer amount of content covered in this review is incredible. It is not too complex, easy to digest, and you can just pick up and review a chapter or part of one. It's the most comprehensive and concise single source of exam prep material. Very helpful.