Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

75%
25%

on September 16, 2007
Everyone, including the vets, comments on my small Munsterlander's gleaming white teeth and clean mouth. I give Pedigree DentaStix all the credit. Brushing my dog's teeth didn't sound like something I wanted tackle, but the thought of my dog having dental problems that he couldn't tell me about was out of the question. So my dog has had DentaStix every single day since he came into our lives (at the age of nine weeks). My dog thinks they are wonderful treats, and he doesn't have to put up with having his teeth brushed or scaled. It's a win-win situation.
on September 13, 2010
These pedigree dentastix arrived in one box and the individual packets of dentastix (7 in a pack) were also in display boxes, the sort of cut down half box that they sit inside in the stores.

These are great. My dog loves them. I have used them for years and her teeth are in great condition.

I will be ordering my next batch from here again.
on May 4, 2011
The list price shows $44.90, the shipping weight shows 4.4 pounds, even a previous review mentioned getting a whole display box of these 7oz packages, so that's what I assumed I was getting...Not true! I paid $4.79 + $5.99 shipping for ONE 7oz pack.... I could have purchased these at the grocery store for about the same price, and I wouldn't have had to wait for them to ship. The product by Pedigree is great, my dog loves them, and she has the best doggy breath around, and her teeth are always clean. I recommend the product itself, but purchase it elsewhere because PetCo will rip you off.
on April 5, 2016