‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique Gift Idea, September 23, 2003
This review is from: Peekaboo Morning (Hardcover)
Need a new baby (or 1st birthday) gift? Are you tired of buying blankets, booties, and bunny sleepers? Then here's a gift I love to give that is guaranteed to unwrap a smile!
"Peekaboo! I see..." wee readers instantly drawn into this heartwarming story based on the popular children's game. It features an adorable African-American toddler sporting an inquisitive nature and naturally textured hair. I couldn't tell if the child is male or female, which makes it appealing to everyone.
"Peekaboo! I see..." eager little readers searching soft pastel drawings for clues. What DOES the child see? The tip of a tail. The top of a hat. Turn the page to discover a playful puppy or laughing grandma. Award-winner Rachel Isadora uses only 53 words, printed in large, easy-to-read type, to keep you guessing.
"Peekaboo! I see..." pleased young readers requesting this book again and again. The first evening my youngest daughter spent with a baby sitter, she cried when she realized Mama and Daddy were gone. Thankfully a warm lap, soothing voice, and repeats of Peekaboo Morning comforted her until we returned.
For another heartwarming book by Isadora featuring simple text with large, easy-to-read print, and captivating illustrations, read In the Beginning.

5.0 out of 5 stars First book he grabs in the morning, April 22, 2006
This review is from: Peekaboo Morning (Hardcover)
My 16 month son has been intrigued with this book since the first time he saw it. He brings it to us everyday for us to read. When we can't read it to him he then sits and flips thru the pages himself.

Wonderful clear illustrations for small child.

This is a must have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Precious, November 4, 2004
Reese "Reese" (Houston, TX (home of the Bush's)) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peekaboo Morning (Hardcover)
I ordered this book because my school recommended it as an appropriate and outstanding book for 2's. I received it, a little dissapointed in the lack of story line; however, my little budding toddler absolutely loves it. She guesses the "I see" before I turn the pages. And I do have to admit that I love the illustrations and the sweetness of the book. I just wish I had bought this when she was an infant and I REALLY wish (listen editors) that it was on board book, because I would love to give it as gifts to expecting moms!

5.0 out of 5 stars Peekaboo Morning, April 13, 2003
This review is from: Peekaboo Morning (Hardcover)
Very cute book!! My almost 2 year old loves the pictures in this book. The art work is fantastic. The words are very simple and very appropriate. You will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book!, April 11, 2008
R. Lovick (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peekaboo Morning (Hardcover)
This is one of my 16-month-old's favorite books! She wants to read it every day! The illustrations are incredible--truly some of the best artwork you can find in children's books. And the "story line" is simple enough that she can happily predict what's coming next. The repetitive nature of the text ["Peekaboo! I see..."] also makes it easy for a baby/toddler to follow along. I wish we had discovered this book sooner... Not sure if this book will become too simple as she approaches 2. I will definitely be giving this book as baby shower gifts!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this book, October 24, 2013
This review is from: Peekaboo Morning (Board book)
My son is 14 months, he loves this book, he grabs for it every morning and we read it over and over. I watch him as he gases on the pictures and giggle as we turn the page and say " peekaboo, I see...."

5.0 out of 5 stars A book any age will love, toddler or adult., July 14, 2009
This review is from: Peekaboo Morning (Board book)
This is a great little book that your toddler or grandchild will love. Any adult can read it years later & smile with the fond memories it brings to mind. Well worth the money, makes a nice little shower gift, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book for Toddlers, February 17, 2011
This review is from: Peekaboo Morning (Hardcover)
My son LOVES this book and so do I. The main character is such an adorable boy. This book does a great job of incorporating every baby's favorite game, Peekaboo and learning new words. The main character interacts with all my son's favorite words: mommy, daddy, grandma, grandpa, butterfly, puppy, bunny, train, etc. My son's 16months old now and I let him chose his bedtime book. Peekaboo Morning gets read every other night.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Peekaboo Morning (Board book)
This is a nice short book. The pictures are cute. My baby loves to point at the dog in the book. She loves to pick up this book and bring it over to me so I can read it to her (10+ times in a row.).

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a sweet book, May 26, 2014
This review is from: Peekaboo Morning (Board book)
Both of my little ones have loved this book. They're always excited to see what the little boy will see next and eventually, they've both come to know the book so well that they can shout out what comes next before the page is turned. All the objects/people are things my kids can relate to...trains, bunnies, grandma, grandpa, etc. Such a sweet book.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Peekaboo Morning
Peekaboo Morning by Rachel Isadora (Hardcover - May 27, 2002)
$15.99 $12.27