Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

100%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on October 28, 2008
I usually avoid live recordings like the plague. This Killing Joke cd breaks that rule over and over. Just Brilliant.
on March 8, 2009
This CD is compilation of demo sessions. Most of the material is known from the later albums. In my opinion early versions are much better and more authentic :-)
on October 11, 2013
I love this recording.

Raw energy, raw emotion, perfectly flawless. Deliriously good. Powerful, full of the spirit of the times in which it was laid down.

If I want something tough, something sassy, something hard... I will put this one into the CD player. It takes me back to a simpler time of life, when musicians were more likely to wear their defiance and emotions on their sleeves with no hesitation.