Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Creativity Street Peel & Stick Wiggle Eyes Black 60-Piece Assorted Sizes
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 1, 2012
Q: Do you know what makes a desk fan better? A: Googly Eyes
Q: Do you know what makes an SD card reader funny? A: Googly Eyes
Q: Do you know how a carton of orange juice can be better for you? A: Googly Eyes (laughter is the best medicine)

The answer to nearly all questions is: Googly Eyes.
on August 19, 2012
Bottom line: Funny looking googly eyes. Sticks well. 3 sizes

Pros:
3 different sizes to choose from. Approximately the sizes of a Quarter, Nickel, and Dime.
The sticky back is sticky. Doesn't fall off
You can remove them from the strip without pulling the sticky backing off. You can choose when to take the backing off and stick them
12 Quarter size
14 Nickel size
23 Dime size

Cons:
None. It's cheap and you get what you expect
on October 9, 2013
Everything is better with googly eyes on it, my cat, my toaster, my oven, my plants, my wife, my oven, my laundry basket, my co-workers, my co-workers plants, my desk lamp, my computer, my co-workers computer, my co-workers cats.
on September 8, 2015
These worked perfectly. I wanted my moms cat to feel normal after his eye had to be removed. Mission accomplished.
review image review image
on December 8, 2014
These things are great and are about the only set of sticky eyes I've seen. I've covered everywhere from workplace to walmart with them and most of them stay on for quite some time.

cons:
they are medium sticky, so they come off easy, Not desired for some instances of vandalism, but they can be put on glasses with no harm.
Sometimes they are hard to break out of the sheet and the backing comes with them when you break it out of the sheet about 25% of the time or more.
review image review image review image
on November 13, 2013
Googley eyes (aka wiggle eyes) should be so much more of a necessity in everyday life than they already are. They can be used to humanize almost any inanimate object like no other craft product. These "wiggle eyes" are everything you need in your life to add personality to anything. In the package there are three pages of eyes in two different sizes. The eyes wiggle, as advertised, and will stick to most any surface. The adhesive on the back is decent but not super glue strong so removing them should be no problem. The only real knock against them is the fact that they come in a pack of 49. This makes absolutely no sense to me. I guess this is due, in part, that the PhD behind designing Wiggle Eyes decided that these little buggers were just too awesome for anyone not to lose just one.
on November 28, 2013
There are lots of googly eyes out there for less, but none as quick and easy to apply, especially when doing so covertly. I bought these to get above the free shipping limit, and it's the best free shipping purchase I've ever made. My apartment is now a much more friendly and anthropomorphized place.
on August 14, 2013
the temptation to deface public property is difficult to overcome! everytime i'm in a store or other public area I feel like I must place these googly eyes on any advertisment I see!
on July 10, 2013
They're self-stick, and they come on strips of paper. They're cheap enough that I can put them on any random thing at the office (like on co-workers food in the fridge!) And, because they have a paper backing, they're easy to give to friends so they can have their own fun!
on February 2, 2016
I got these to prank a friend on a trip. I stuck them to all of his things when he wasn't paying attention and it was hilarious. And yes, we're in our 30s. Stop judging me.

Note: the adhesive on these is quite good and is difficult to remove from... many surfaces.