5.0 out of 5 stars It is a very excelent stroller
I have bought 6 strollers, yes, Graco travel system metro lite was the best for new born, hands down. we travel a lot , I mean by air plane, Graco was so tough it didn't even have any rips or cracks after many flights.
Published on August 5, 2012 by babygoods

3.0 out of 5 stars Not happy,return
Poor quality...the canopy almost fold on a right side,fabric after one day has visible piling.Didn't fold compactly when you planing to put stroller in a car you have to press down or some thing else.
Published 6 months ago by oxana

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a very excelent stroller, August 5, 2012
Second one was baby deck with diaper changing table built in, great idea, but the color is not great and recline system is hard to control, need two hands.
3rd one was Maclaren Volo, they are not for under 15month, thats what I realized, 4th one is Maclaren XLR, 430$ was not worth the money because it fell apart with in 2 and half week, I returned it.
5th one was a gift, nah.......bad made. 6th one was peg perego pliko four, it has everything mom wants on it, cup holding , washable basket and the cover, easy easy to fold, although you need little strength to unfold but still can do it by one hand.
food tray which you can buy seperately. most important part is , the wheel does not pick up the dirt, which amazes me.
the harnest is little low on baby's hip. but its ok ...
oh the sun cover goes all the way, you can adjust whichever the angle you want. you cannot find anything like this.
Save your money and buy this one.
you won't regret I am 200Z% sure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice stroller, May 25, 2014
This review is from: Peg Perego Pliko Four Stroller, Geranium (Baby Product)
I purchased this same stroller 13 years ago when I had my first child. It was also used for my 2nd child. I liked it so much I decided to purchase again for my 3rd child. Very easy to push with one hand. I only have 3 complaints. 1) poor instructions 2) the canopy doesn't stay snapped in. I have to reconnect it each time I use the stroller. 3) the base doesn't connect when I open it so I have to bend down and push it into place. The stroller will collapse if these are not in place. These are bothersome but I still really like this stroller and am happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 5, 2013
I bought this stroller for the ride em capability, its a fairly tough stroller as we have gone over bumpy areas. Easy to collapse! Only complaint is I haven't figured out how to use the ride em part with a new born in the car seat yet?!?!! It will be great when my new born is sitting in the seat if the stroller though!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not happy,return, April 1, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Stroller is very nice only thing I dont like is the little basket ..., August 4, 2014
Stroller is very nice only thing I dont like is the little basket at the bottom for diaper bag and when u lock car seat in its hard to see the locks other than that very stylish good quality I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love peg perago stroller, June 8, 2013
It is very nice stroller light and very easy to use, very good quality too. I would recommend this stroller.

1.0 out of 5 stars so many problems, March 16, 2014
I have used over 5 different strollers all bought new. This stroller was terrible. Not easy to figure out not easy with one hand. Handle bars are falling apart after one owner. Fabric on seat is threading after a few washes and the brand name has worn off in multiple places. Stroller looks old and might be high priced but your just getting a brand name with extra problems. Cup holders also don't hold over sized bottles. Stroller is very CHEAPLY made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great balance between, April 23, 2013
Not a big one, but not a small one. An exact balance with best of both. And that's great. Easy to open and close. Light to carry. And it fits perfectly well with the Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30. Extremely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Carrinho prático e macio, March 7, 2013
This review is from: Peg Perego Pliko Four Stroller, Geranium (Baby Product)
Gostei muito desse carrinho. Fácil de abrir, fechar, manusear, manobrar etc. Só achei q ele ficaria um pouco menor quando fechado, mas mesmo assim merece nota máxima.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014