5.0 out of 5 stars It is a very excelent stroller
I have bought 6 strollers, yes, Graco travel system metro lite was the best for new born, hands down. we travel a lot , I mean by air plane, Graco was so tough it didn't even have any rips or cracks after many flights.
Published on August 5, 2012 by babygoods

3.0 out of 5 stars Not happy,return
Poor quality...the canopy almost fold on a right side,fabric after one day has visible piling.Didn't fold compactly when you planing to put stroller in a car you have to press down or some thing else.
Published 11 months ago by oxana

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a very excelent stroller, August 5, 2012
Second one was baby deck with diaper changing table built in, great idea, but the color is not great and recline system is hard to control, need two hands.
3rd one was Maclaren Volo, they are not for under 15month, thats what I realized, 4th one is Maclaren XLR, 430$ was not worth the money because it fell apart with in 2 and half week, I returned it.
5th one was a gift, nah.......bad made. 6th one was peg perego pliko four, it has everything mom wants on it, cup holding , washable basket and the cover, easy easy to fold, although you need little strength to unfold but still can do it by one hand.
food tray which you can buy seperately. most important part is , the wheel does not pick up the dirt, which amazes me.
the harnest is little low on baby's hip. but its ok ...
oh the sun cover goes all the way, you can adjust whichever the angle you want. you cannot find anything like this.
Save your money and buy this one.
you won't regret I am 200Z% sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Workmanship, October 10, 2012
Ordered this item for my first child. I also ordered the Peg Perego SIP 30-30 car seat to match. I am extremely happy with the brand and the item. Easy lock the car seat on top and go. Lightweight enough for my wife to place in the back of the vehicle. Rolls very easily. Truly no faults with this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Full size features that folds small and stands when folded!, January 21, 2015
I'm a stroller junkie and this was a good price so I couldn't resist adding it to my fleet. I was skeptical about the denim but it's actually a nice fabric and seems high end and I like the pocket in the canopy. So things I really like about this stroller are the umbrella style fold, and standing up while folded. It's so easy to store in a closet or trunk and if space is a premium then this is huge. The canopy is huge and has a nice unzip to give some venting but still coverage. The recline is almost flat for a newborn and is a lever recline and not pull straps (I hate those) so it goes up and down easily and fluidly. The drive is really nice with all four wheels turning but it's more of an indoor stores and mall stroller. It's also small enough to fit between racks and such when shopping which with some strollers is a nightmare. The straps adjust and click nicely. I don't have the peg car seat to use as travel system but I wish it took other car seats so I could try it. The adjustable handles are nice to get just the right height. I also like that it has a stand on bar for my older toddler but it can't really by used with the seat reclined. The seat is generous size and comfy for both my 2 month old 3 year old. The cup holder isn't so great as it likes to pop off and I wish the foot rest had more adjustments. The basket is pretty decent size but can't really be accessed from the back but can from the front and sides. The frame unfolds easily but I don't like how you have to click in the front of the frame after it's unfolded. Overall it's a good stroller with full size features in a smaller fold and store. When you have 6 strollers or limited space this becomes important.

5.0 out of 5 stars they are perfect., January 3, 2015
This is the second one I've bought, they are perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice stroller, May 25, 2014
This review is from: Peg Perego Pliko Four Stroller, Geranium (Baby Product)
I purchased this same stroller 13 years ago when I had my first child. It was also used for my 2nd child. I liked it so much I decided to purchase again for my 3rd child. Very easy to push with one hand. I only have 3 complaints. 1) poor instructions 2) the canopy doesn't stay snapped in. I have to reconnect it each time I use the stroller. 3) the base doesn't connect when I open it so I have to bend down and push it into place. The stroller will collapse if these are not in place. These are bothersome but I still really like this stroller and am happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love our Pliko Four, January 26, 2015
We bought this as a replacement for our other Pliko Four that United Airlines broke while we traveled. We love our Pliko Four!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stroller is very nice only thing I dont like is the little basket ..., August 4, 2014
Stroller is very nice only thing I dont like is the little basket at the bottom for diaper bag and when u lock car seat in its hard to see the locks other than that very stylish good quality I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 24, 2014
I love this. Please don't get rid of it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not happy,return, April 1, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I love peg perago stroller, June 8, 2013
It is very nice stroller light and very easy to use, very good quality too. I would recommend this stroller.

Peg Perego Pliko Four Stroller, Geranium