Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on May 25, 2014
I purchased this same stroller 13 years ago when I had my first child. It was also used for my 2nd child. I liked it so much I decided to purchase again for my 3rd child. Very easy to push with one hand. I only have 3 complaints. 1) poor instructions 2) the canopy doesn't stay snapped in. I have to reconnect it each time I use the stroller. 3) the base doesn't connect when I open it so I have to bend down and push it into place. The stroller will collapse if these are not in place. These are bothersome but I still really like this stroller and am happy with my purchase.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 7, 2013
Gostei muito desse carrinho. Fácil de abrir, fechar, manusear, manobrar etc. Só achei q ele ficaria um pouco menor quando fechado, mas mesmo assim merece nota máxima.
0Comment2 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2014
too bad...
0Comment0 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse