Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

100%

on August 5, 2012
I have bought 6 strollers, yes, Graco travel system metro lite was the best for new born, hands down. we travel a lot , I mean by air plane, Graco was so tough it didn't even have any rips or cracks after many flights.
Second one was baby deck with diaper changing table built in, great idea, but the color is not great and recline system is hard to control, need two hands.
3rd one was Maclaren Volo, they are not for under 15month, thats what I realized, 4th one is Maclaren XLR, 430$ was not worth the money because it fell apart with in 2 and half week, I returned it.
5th one was a gift, nah.......bad made. 6th one was peg perego pliko four, it has everything mom wants on it, cup holding , washable basket and the cover, easy easy to fold, although you need little strength to unfold but still can do it by one hand.
food tray which you can buy seperately. most important part is , the wheel does not pick up the dirt, which amazes me.
the harnest is little low on baby's hip. but its ok ...
oh the sun cover goes all the way, you can adjust whichever the angle you want. you cannot find anything like this.
Save your money and buy this one.
you won't regret I am 200Z% sure.
33 comments|28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2015
Very great deal, got at a cheaper rate since box was damaged. Stroller is in perfect shape, looks and works excellent!!!!!