Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on October 10, 2012
Ordered this item for my first child. I also ordered the Peg Perego SIP 30-30 car seat to match. I am extremely happy with the brand and the item. Easy lock the car seat on top and go. Lightweight enough for my wife to place in the back of the vehicle. Rolls very easily. Truly no faults with this item.
on July 29, 2015
Love this stroller, except the fabric. My daughter slides down while sitting in it. I took care of that though with the balboa seat cushion that i bought on Amazon at a really good price. Fits this stroller perfectly and makes the seat more comfortable! ***adding to this review and deducting stars, after using this for a few months*** as my daughter has grown I find this stroller to be a pain. Not worth the money spent. My daughter still continues to slide down in the seat due to the fabric being slippery. Another major flaw I have come to notice is the foot rest. There really isn't a footrest. As my daughter has gotten taller she has no where for her feet so they hang. Also the leg rest slopes in the middle. Overall would never purchase again knowing what I know now.
on January 26, 2015
We bought this as a replacement for our other Pliko Four that United Airlines broke while we traveled. We love our Pliko Four!
on April 10, 2015
Bought it for my bestie, her and her husband absolutely love it. It's great to walk in and great to detach and insert in the car. :)
on June 14, 2015
Ok
on December 8, 2015
Bought this to have at grandma's house and she Loves it, Great features for an umbrella stroller. Light weight and doesn't take up much space in a sedan trunk.