Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

67%
33%

on October 10, 2012
Ordered this item for my first child. I also ordered the Peg Perego SIP 30-30 car seat to match. I am extremely happy with the brand and the item. Easy lock the car seat on top and go. Lightweight enough for my wife to place in the back of the vehicle. Rolls very easily. Truly no faults with this item.
on July 29, 2015
Love this stroller, except the fabric. My daughter slides down while sitting in it. I took care of that though with the balboa seat cushion that i bought on Amazon at a really good price. Fits this stroller perfectly and makes the seat more comfortable!
on December 8, 2015
Bought this to have at grandma's house and she Loves it, Great features for an umbrella stroller. Light weight and doesn't take up much space in a sedan trunk.
on April 10, 2015
Bought it for my bestie, her and her husband absolutely love it. It's great to walk in and great to detach and insert in the car. :)
on January 26, 2015
We bought this as a replacement for our other Pliko Four that United Airlines broke while we traveled. We love our Pliko Four!
on June 14, 2015