4.0 out of 5 stars Good for a full size stroller
I have owned several strollers with my kids. My favorite is my Bob Revolution, but it is just too large to use on a daily basis. I originally bought the Britax B-Ready. I returned it decided to by the this one. The Britax was too big, hard to fold and was heavy.

Pros
Can be used with just a frame when using a car seat
Lightweight for a full size...
Published on June 20, 2012 by My2boys

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality I would not recommend this to a friend
I loved this stroller when we first bought it but less than a year later its all wabilly and looks cheap.
Published 6 months ago by Enisio Dos Santos

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for a full size stroller, June 20, 2012

Pros
Can be used with just a frame when using a car seat
Lightweight for a full size stroller
Stands alone with folded
Easy to push
Adjustable handles
Baby can face foward or backwards
My older son likes to ride on the step (no additional kit to buy)
The canopy is very big
The buckle is easy to clip and unclip but I don't think a child would be able to undo it

Cons
Cupholder only holds a bottle water or soda can
Looking at Peg's warranty, it doesn't seem to be as good as other companys (but I have not had to deal with them)
If you need to take the cover off of the frame to wash or clean it is timely and cumbersome
If you want the snack bar it is extra plus the cup holders look very small on it
Expensive

All in all, I would purchase this stroller again. The pros for me outweigh the cons.

**Update** I have had to deal with Peg's customer service but not for the stroller. We also have the infant seat. They are pretty easy to work with but you MUST have the warranty card onfile with them for them to honor the warranty. You also have to pay for shipping and handling. It was $20 for the carseat.

4.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT stroller with no hidden extras needed, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Peg Perego Switch Four Stroller, Pois Grey (Baby Product)
Love this stroller, we bought this and the matching infant car seat to make a 'travel system'. We rate it so high because no expensive extra accessories needed, our older child could safely stand on the back of the stroller whilst our younger was in the main stroller. The stroller seat also switches to face forward or you can turn it to face you which is a fantastic feature when you have a fussy newborn and then when your child is learning to eat and drink by themselves. As an infant we used the car seat directly on the chassis and did not have to buy another frame just for the car seat so again saved money. For us it lived up to the marketing pitch. Final piece, the upholstery is very forgiving and can easily be removed and washed compared to other strollers we have had. Highly recommend. The only 'con' is there is not a coffee cup holder but that is I suspect for safety to avoid spills / burns on child so for us not a 'con' at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Near perfect stroller., November 4, 2013
Grace T. (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
I have been on the hunt for the perfect stroller and for me, this is near perfect. Obviously every parent looks for different things, but I was looking for an umbrella, with a roomy basket, good recline, snack tray and doesn't tip easily. This has all of that. It does have some flaws, which I discuss below, but all in all it's a great stroller and I highly recommend.

Pros:
- Full recline. It converts to a bassinet (no additional purchase needed) and so it truly reclines flat. My 16 month old naps very comfortably in it.
- switch feature is awesome! I really wish I had this stroller when my son was a newborn. I love that I can switch the seat to have him face me, which I do when I'm rushing home before a nap and trying to keep him awake (moms know what I mean...) or when he's eating snacks and I want to keep an eye on him. Warning, when fully reclining, I recommend that you always switch the baby to face out. Otherwise, the baby's head is at the end of the stroller and could easily be struck by a careless shopping cart or person walking by.
- basket - it's big. Like another reviewer said, there is a crossframe that makes it difficult to get things in and out from the back, but you can easily load and unload from the sides. I can fit my diaper bag, cooler bag, purse and some extra toys, blankets. Love it.
- canopy - it's both a pro and con. It's huge, which is great for when it's sunny or my son is napping. But the preset positions are extreme and I can't set it to the right position to block out the son while also allowing my son to see.
- bumper bar (comes with) and snack tray (separate purchase) - love both of these. The snack tray (reviewed separately) isn't spectacular, but love that you can collapse the stroller with them attached. My old stroller had to have the snack tray removed before collapsing, which was a pain because we has nowhere to put the snack tray once the stroller was collapsed.
- fold - the fold is both a pro and con. Love that it can stand upright when collapsed and that the handles and canopy don't touch the wheels like so many umbrella strollers. However, when the footmuff is attached, the stroller is bulky and it takes quite a bit of effort to collapse with all that fabric.
- footmuff - love. My son is cozy and loves putting his hands in the pocket of the footmuff. Easily snaps on and off.
- handles - comfortable and adjustable so my husband and I can switch adjust it easily.
- navigation - this is not a small stroller but navigates like one. Can navigate with one hand, which doesn't work with many umbrella strollers.

Cons:
- canopy - see above
- fold - see above
- kick board - this is pretty useless. It doesn't extend far enough for an older child to really stand comfortably on it.
- heavy - it's not really fair to label this a con since the weight is fully disclosed. But it is not a light stroller and I cannot see traveling with it (which is a shame because it has all these other great features for travel!)

5.0 out of 5 stars fast shipping and great product, March 25, 2013
Received product in great condition and started using asap. Very light and easy for traveling. It open and closes fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, September 8, 2013
This stroller is Light, easy to carry, use and close. Very confortable for the baby. Also, denim is a beautiful color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome stroller!, August 24, 2014
We absolutely love this stroller! It took me 5 minutes to put it together. It's really used friendly, doesn't take up a lot of room and it rides smoothly! A friend encouraged me to get it and I'm so glad she did!

5.0 out of 5 stars prefect stroller, May 21, 2013
I had this stroller for a long time and used it pretty much, its very convenient and easy to use, my baby is quit comfortable since he was newborn and he is four months old and want to explore the world and this stroller helped with its versatility, I can easily fold it and unfold within almost one to three seconds top, when its folded it take small space of my trunk leaving pretty good space for other stuff, bottom if you want light , versatile , easy to use , can be used from newborn up to three even four years with no extra accessories stroller then this is the one for sure.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cost-benefit, April 15, 2013
This review is from: Peg Perego Switch Four Stroller, Pois Grey (Baby Product)
Although a littlr heavy, it's very well structured for babies, specially for the first 6 months. Easy to open and close, to drive and to clean. This stroller has 4 options (2 seating and 2 laying down). Great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 8, 2014
I had been considering buying this stroller for a long time and I am so happy I did. Definitely worth the cost

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stroller, December 5, 2014
Love this stroller. My son is handicapped and the seat facing me was exactly what I needed. Easy to fold and not very heavy.

Peg Perego Switch Four Stroller, Pois Grey