Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Color: Geranium|Style: Stroller|Change

on November 4, 2013
I have been on the hunt for the perfect stroller and for me, this is near perfect. Obviously every parent looks for different things, but I was looking for an umbrella, with a roomy basket, good recline, snack tray and doesn't tip easily. This has all of that. It does have some flaws, which I discuss below, but all in all it's a great stroller and I highly recommend.

Pros:
- Full recline. It converts to a bassinet (no additional purchase needed) and so it truly reclines flat. My 16 month old naps very comfortably in it.
- switch feature is awesome! I really wish I had this stroller when my son was a newborn. I love that I can switch the seat to have him face me, which I do when I'm rushing home before a nap and trying to keep him awake (moms know what I mean...) or when he's eating snacks and I want to keep an eye on him. Warning, when fully reclining, I recommend that you always switch the baby to face out. Otherwise, the baby's head is at the end of the stroller and could easily be struck by a careless shopping cart or person walking by.
- basket - it's big. Like another reviewer said, there is a crossframe that makes it difficult to get things in and out from the back, but you can easily load and unload from the sides. I can fit my diaper bag, cooler bag, purse and some extra toys, blankets. Love it.
- canopy - it's both a pro and con. It's huge, which is great for when it's sunny or my son is napping. But the preset positions are extreme and I can't set it to the right position to block out the son while also allowing my son to see.
- bumper bar (comes with) and snack tray (separate purchase) - love both of these. The snack tray (reviewed separately) isn't spectacular, but love that you can collapse the stroller with them attached. My old stroller had to have the snack tray removed before collapsing, which was a pain because we has nowhere to put the snack tray once the stroller was collapsed.
- fold - the fold is both a pro and con. Love that it can stand upright when collapsed and that the handles and canopy don't touch the wheels like so many umbrella strollers. However, when the footmuff is attached, the stroller is bulky and it takes quite a bit of effort to collapse with all that fabric.
- footmuff - love. My son is cozy and loves putting his hands in the pocket of the footmuff. Easily snaps on and off.
- handles - comfortable and adjustable so my husband and I can switch adjust it easily.
- navigation - this is not a small stroller but navigates like one. Can navigate with one hand, which doesn't work with many umbrella strollers.

Cons:
- canopy - see above
- fold - see above
- kick board - this is pretty useless. It doesn't extend far enough for an older child to really stand comfortably on it.
- heavy - it's not really fair to label this a con since the weight is fully disclosed. But it is not a light stroller and I cannot see traveling with it (which is a shame because it has all these other great features for travel!)
on June 20, 2016
Four years of beating and it's still going strong!!!!!!!!! my husband calls this thing the Cadillac. Smoothest stroller ever made. we have taken this to countless malls, trips, planes, cities, and it has held up like a champ. My daughter is now four, and we used the car seat carrier attachment until she was almost 2 (amazing product, by the way). Since then, we use the larger gray attachment that is seen in the photos. my daughter loves it. she is wayy too big for it, but we don't care.... it's so easy to cruise around in, i think it fights in tight spaces a little better than the strollers with the gigantic wheel in the front. speaking of wheels, four years of pounding, including the streets of guatemala, and the wheels have not had to be replaced. they are still unbelievably smooth. i would take pictures of it now, so you can see how shockingly strong, solid, and smooth this stroller is. highly highly recommend. survived four years so far and still has lots of life left in it!
on April 12, 2016
I like this stroller so much ! assembly took three minutes! The stroller converts to a prone position and it is convenient for newborn spine
review image
on June 18, 2015
After 3 month of usage both breaks broke. In order to replace it I had to go Peg Perefo repair center. They kept the stroller for two weeks. And then replaced the whole base but I had to pay for the shipping of the base $30 cause that's apperantly is not covered by warranty. Not happy with the quality at all.
on December 5, 2014
Love this stroller. My son is handicapped and the seat facing me was exactly what I needed. Easy to fold and not very heavy.
on June 9, 2015
Not too heavy. Folds and opens easily. Rolls smoothly. Great color. Car seat snaps in.
on May 26, 2016
Good size, comfortable and good materials, not heavy.
on January 18, 2015
gd and easy to use !! Gd strollers!
on November 16, 2015
Great Price, Great quality.
on August 13, 2015