Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Gifts for Her Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Classics and Essentials in CDs & Vinyl Outdoors Gift Guide on HTL

Color: NewmoonStyle: StrollerChange

on June 20, 2012
I have owned several strollers with my kids. My favorite is my Bob Revolution, but it is just too large to use on a daily basis. I originally bought the Britax B-Ready. I returned it decided to by the this one. The Britax was too big, hard to fold and was heavy.

Can be used with just a frame when using a car seat
Lightweight for a full size stroller
Stands alone with folded
Easy to push
Adjustable handles
Baby can face foward or backwards
My older son likes to ride on the step (no additional kit to buy)
The canopy is very big
The buckle is easy to clip and unclip but I don't think a child would be able to undo it

Cupholder only holds a bottle water or soda can
Looking at Peg's warranty, it doesn't seem to be as good as other companys (but I have not had to deal with them)
If you need to take the cover off of the frame to wash or clean it is timely and cumbersome
If you want the snack bar it is extra plus the cup holders look very small on it

All in all, I would purchase this stroller again. The pros for me outweigh the cons.

**Update** I have had to deal with Peg's customer service but not for the stroller. We also have the infant seat. They are pretty easy to work with but you MUST have the warranty card onfile with them for them to honor the warranty. You also have to pay for shipping and handling. It was $20 for the carseat.
on February 3, 2013
Love this stroller, we bought this and the matching infant car seat to make a 'travel system'. We rate it so high because no expensive extra accessories needed, our older child could safely stand on the back of the stroller whilst our younger was in the main stroller. The stroller seat also switches to face forward or you can turn it to face you which is a fantastic feature when you have a fussy newborn and then when your child is learning to eat and drink by themselves. As an infant we used the car seat directly on the chassis and did not have to buy another frame just for the car seat so again saved money. For us it lived up to the marketing pitch. Final piece, the upholstery is very forgiving and can easily be removed and washed compared to other strollers we have had. Highly recommend. The only 'con' is there is not a coffee cup holder but that is I suspect for safety to avoid spills / burns on child so for us not a 'con' at all.
on November 4, 2013
I have been on the hunt for the perfect stroller and for me, this is near perfect. Obviously every parent looks for different things, but I was looking for an umbrella, with a roomy basket, good recline, snack tray and doesn't tip easily. This has all of that. It does have some flaws, which I discuss below, but all in all it's a great stroller and I highly recommend.

- Full recline. It converts to a bassinet (no additional purchase needed) and so it truly reclines flat. My 16 month old naps very comfortably in it.
- switch feature is awesome! I really wish I had this stroller when my son was a newborn. I love that I can switch the seat to have him face me, which I do when I'm rushing home before a nap and trying to keep him awake (moms know what I mean...) or when he's eating snacks and I want to keep an eye on him. Warning, when fully reclining, I recommend that you always switch the baby to face out. Otherwise, the baby's head is at the end of the stroller and could easily be struck by a careless shopping cart or person walking by.
- basket - it's big. Like another reviewer said, there is a crossframe that makes it difficult to get things in and out from the back, but you can easily load and unload from the sides. I can fit my diaper bag, cooler bag, purse and some extra toys, blankets. Love it.
- canopy - it's both a pro and con. It's huge, which is great for when it's sunny or my son is napping. But the preset positions are extreme and I can't set it to the right position to block out the son while also allowing my son to see.
- bumper bar (comes with) and snack tray (separate purchase) - love both of these. The snack tray (reviewed separately) isn't spectacular, but love that you can collapse the stroller with them attached. My old stroller had to have the snack tray removed before collapsing, which was a pain because we has nowhere to put the snack tray once the stroller was collapsed.
- fold - the fold is both a pro and con. Love that it can stand upright when collapsed and that the handles and canopy don't touch the wheels like so many umbrella strollers. However, when the footmuff is attached, the stroller is bulky and it takes quite a bit of effort to collapse with all that fabric.
- footmuff - love. My son is cozy and loves putting his hands in the pocket of the footmuff. Easily snaps on and off.
- handles - comfortable and adjustable so my husband and I can switch adjust it easily.
- navigation - this is not a small stroller but navigates like one. Can navigate with one hand, which doesn't work with many umbrella strollers.

- canopy - see above
- fold - see above
- kick board - this is pretty useless. It doesn't extend far enough for an older child to really stand comfortably on it.
- heavy - it's not really fair to label this a con since the weight is fully disclosed. But it is not a light stroller and I cannot see traveling with it (which is a shame because it has all these other great features for travel!)
on March 25, 2013
Received product in great condition and started using asap. Very light and easy for traveling. It open and closes fast.
on August 24, 2014
We absolutely love this stroller! It took me 5 minutes to put it together. It's really used friendly, doesn't take up a lot of room and it rides smoothly! A friend encouraged me to get it and I'm so glad she did!
on July 12, 2015
bought this stroller used, and its the best thing ever!! its really heavy though thats the only bad thing and doesnt have a tray in front of baby for eating food while moving. otherwise, it manuevers amazing and is very sturdy and reclines back all the way and you can cover the baby competely from the sun. however, if you kid is over 3.5 he will be too big for it. mine is 3.5 and still fits in but awkwardly with his legs too long for it. im excepting though, and it will be great for baby!!
on April 15, 2013
Although a littlr heavy, it's very well structured for babies, specially for the first 6 months. Easy to open and close, to drive and to clean. This stroller has 4 options (2 seating and 2 laying down). Great!
on June 18, 2015
After 3 month of usage both breaks broke. In order to replace it I had to go Peg Perefo repair center. They kept the stroller for two weeks. And then replaced the whole base but I had to pay for the shipping of the base $30 cause that's apperantly is not covered by warranty. Not happy with the quality at all.
on March 8, 2014
I had been considering buying this stroller for a long time and I am so happy I did. Definitely worth the cost
on December 5, 2014
Love this stroller. My son is handicapped and the seat facing me was exactly what I needed. Easy to fold and not very heavy.