5.0 out of 5 stars Bigger, but I love it!, August 27, 2012
This review is from: Peg Perego Uno Stroller, Boheme (Baby Product)
The only bad thing I have to say about this stroller is it is a little bigger (folded up) than I expected it to be. Otherwise it is perfect! I have always owned Peg-Perego products and they have never been a disappointment. This is no exception!

The main feature that drew me to this stroller was the ability to make baby face me or face forward. This is actually a VERY easy conversion as well! Just pull a couple of clips on the handle and flip it over. If you want to turn it in to a pram there are a couple of other steps that are a little tricky at first, but after you figure them out are easy as well. Note that when the baby is facing you it is the back wheels the swivel so steering is different. Not hard, but different. When baby is facing forward, it is then the front wheels that swivel and it steers like any other stroller.

Two features on this stroller that are better than my previous Peg-Perego stroller (the Pliko P3) are the handle and the basket. My previous stroller did not have a connecting handle which made it difficult (or impossible) to push with one hand. This stroller is very easy to push with one hand. My husband also noted he likes it better because the handle tilts, which makes it taller for him than our previous one did. This means it can be the perfect height for both him (about 6') and I (about 5'4"). The basket on our previous stroller was also very difficult to get in to. This basket has a metal bar around the back that is (for lack of a better term) spring loaded which makes it very easy to push down, put your items in, and let go. Nothing will fall out, but it's very easily accessible.

I also love how sturdy this stroller is. I have never owned another brand of stroller, but I do have family/friends with kids and have dealt with their strollers. I'm always surprised with how cheap theirs feel/look compared to mine. This one rolls so much smoother and just overall feels like it is going to last a lot longer.

Another great feature is that the Primo Viaggo car seats snap right in to the stroller which make for great ease when going from car-to-stroller when you don't want to use the pram feature (just remember to lay the back all the way down!). We have found that we have to get both snapped in at the same time to get it to snap in. My husband has issues with it, but I don't really... maybe I'm just used to it because I use it more often!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy! Super functional!, September 19, 2012
This review is from: Peg Perego Uno Stroller, Boheme (Baby Product)
I waited 6 months before writing this review because I wanted to make sure what I stated about this stroller were good and not bad points which would help others buy. Up until this point, I have zero bad points about this stroller. My boy is 7 months now and the stroller/with it's car seat have been the best baby item I purchased. I love the all the functions this stroller has especially the reversible handles. That is by far the best feature this stroller has amongst others. I was out on vacation to Florida where the sun was super hot and I was able to always reverse the handles so the sun was not hitting my son. This stroller is also super smooth ride and handling. I never got tier of walking around with it on long days. Also, a plus is the handles adjust to my height and my husband's height so that too was great for both. Folding the stroller when getting in the airplane was also a breeze!! While, it doesn't have a handy plate holder to hold your drink or cell phone, etc. I just bought a piece that I strapped on the stroller for $11, bucks and it was easy to take off and put on. I don't by any means find that a bad point on this stroller. Also, putting the car seat on the stroller is extremely simple and fast to do. I'd like to add that the stroller turns in to a bassinet, which I used a lot when the baby was little. I didn't have to purchased those fancy strollers that bring the bassinet as an addition adapter, which save me a lot of money and I already had with the UNO stroller. The bassinet feature was super nice and my baby fell asleep comfortably. Also, this is one of a few strollers which seat recliners all the way down for the baby to sleep, another great option. I can't say enough about this stroller other than I love it and you will to. Some review say that the stroller is flimsy and plasticity, but that does not make this a bad stroller, it soft so you can rock the baby in it and as for the plastic, it makes it light to have that type of material. By the way, not as heavy as other reviews might say. It's a light stroller, (i think) for the options this stroller has is well worth the extra 3-4lbs that other strollers have less of!! I'm a petite girl, so I know if this stroller would have been too heavy for me. I love the stroller and I totally recommend it to anyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but heavy, June 20, 2012
Nice product and nice design but very heavy! I had to get rid of it after 4 months of use bc it was just too much for me to have to lift in and out of the car. I highly recommend Peg Perego products but I would definitly go for the Peg Perego Si or Pliko instead. The only flaw in design would be when the child is facing you it is somewhat harder to steer, other than that this product did exactly what it was designed to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stroller, June 20, 2014
I bought this stroller after using an older model Chicco brand stroller. I didn't like the Chicco at all. On this stroller the handle is great. It is very sturdy and adjustable. I love the color. I bought brown and black model. The canopy hood has to be one of the best features. I can close it all the way down when using the pram option. Another great feature is the ability to reverse the handle. All strollers should have this option in my opinion. The back wheels are a little wide when going through some door ways. I take mine into doctors offices with me and alway hit at least one doorjam.
I'm better now with practice. The Chicco infant car seat sat in the seat of this stroller without any problem and with using the strollers canopy and the car seat canopy the baby was well guarded from the elements. I wish the foot rest would go into an upward position for little legs and stay put. Unless I missed something It only stays up when you have the pram/bassinet accessory zipped around it. The basket holds a ton a stuff. I've had two large diaper bags, a large purse, an iPad and several blankets in it and it was fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stroller, March 8, 2013
TCL "TCL" (Military family overseas) - See all my reviews
First, we had to purchase a new stroller for our second baby because our first one broke (ICOO). I do not recommend the ICOO stroller. Beautiful stroller but needs to improve! The Perego Uno Stroller is great. I love that it offers the bassinet style carriage and the set up position all in one. I really don't have to much negative commits other then the following:

The fold up process is a bit odd. But once it is folded up it is WONDERFUL! If you decide to change the position of the stroller (have the baby looking at you) the movement of the stroller is different. I do end up kicking the wheels more often. So I just keep my baby not facing me.

I would 100% recommend this stroller to family and friends. Worth every penny

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Peg Perego Uno Stroller, Boheme (Baby Product)
The Peg Perego Uno stroller is very comfortable. for now I use it like bassinet my baby like it his sleeps very good in it.
It's not very heavy easy to stroll and it fits in my car, I'm happy that I buy it from Amazon .com

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect stroller for baby and beyond!, January 31, 2013
I'm a grandma babysitting my three month old grandchild. My daughter has a Phil and Ted jog buggy, which is basically useless until the child is six months old at least. She also has the traveling system with the carseat which my granddaughter hates, she cries so hard and is terribly uncomfortable. We were basically house bound like invalids, so I bought this stroller. The minute we put her in it she loved it! Laughed and giggled as I walked her a half mile. It felt wonderful to take her outside, get some fresh air and have her love it!
The ride was smooth, she has plenty of wiggle room which she does a lot of. I loved the spring loaded tote under the stroller. The construction feels like quality stuff and looks really nice. I was worried about spending this kind of money on a stroller, but now that I have it, I can see that this was money well spent. This stroller will grow with her, and it is not as cumbersome as the jog stroller. This will be our walking and shopping stroller for sure. Love it!

Peg Perego Uno Stroller, Boheme