on August 27, 2012
The only bad thing I have to say about this stroller is it is a little bigger (folded up) than I expected it to be. Otherwise it is perfect! I have always owned Peg-Perego products and they have never been a disappointment. This is no exception!

The main feature that drew me to this stroller was the ability to make baby face me or face forward. This is actually a VERY easy conversion as well! Just pull a couple of clips on the handle and flip it over. If you want to turn it in to a pram there are a couple of other steps that are a little tricky at first, but after you figure them out are easy as well. Note that when the baby is facing you it is the back wheels the swivel so steering is different. Not hard, but different. When baby is facing forward, it is then the front wheels that swivel and it steers like any other stroller.

Two features on this stroller that are better than my previous Peg-Perego stroller (the Pliko P3) are the handle and the basket. My previous stroller did not have a connecting handle which made it difficult (or impossible) to push with one hand. This stroller is very easy to push with one hand. My husband also noted he likes it better because the handle tilts, which makes it taller for him than our previous one did. This means it can be the perfect height for both him (about 6') and I (about 5'4"). The basket on our previous stroller was also very difficult to get in to. This basket has a metal bar around the back that is (for lack of a better term) spring loaded which makes it very easy to push down, put your items in, and let go. Nothing will fall out, but it's very easily accessible.

I also love how sturdy this stroller is. I have never owned another brand of stroller, but I do have family/friends with kids and have dealt with their strollers. I'm always surprised with how cheap theirs feel/look compared to mine. This one rolls so much smoother and just overall feels like it is going to last a lot longer.

Another great feature is that the Primo Viaggo car seats snap right in to the stroller which make for great ease when going from car-to-stroller when you don't want to use the pram feature (just remember to lay the back all the way down!). We have found that we have to get both snapped in at the same time to get it to snap in. My husband has issues with it, but I don't really... maybe I'm just used to it because I use it more often!
on September 19, 2012
I waited 6 months before writing this review because I wanted to make sure what I stated about this stroller were good and not bad points which would help others buy. Up until this point, I have zero bad points about this stroller. My boy is 7 months now and the stroller/with it's car seat have been the best baby item I purchased. I love the all the functions this stroller has especially the reversible handles. That is by far the best feature this stroller has amongst others. I was out on vacation to Florida where the sun was super hot and I was able to always reverse the handles so the sun was not hitting my son. This stroller is also super smooth ride and handling. I never got tier of walking around with it on long days. Also, a plus is the handles adjust to my height and my husband's height so that too was great for both. Folding the stroller when getting in the airplane was also a breeze!! While, it doesn't have a handy plate holder to hold your drink or cell phone, etc. I just bought a piece that I strapped on the stroller for $11, bucks and it was easy to take off and put on. I don't by any means find that a bad point on this stroller. Also, putting the car seat on the stroller is extremely simple and fast to do. I'd like to add that the stroller turns in to a bassinet, which I used a lot when the baby was little. I didn't have to purchased those fancy strollers that bring the bassinet as an addition adapter, which save me a lot of money and I already had with the UNO stroller. The bassinet feature was super nice and my baby fell asleep comfortably. Also, this is one of a few strollers which seat recliners all the way down for the baby to sleep, another great option. I can't say enough about this stroller other than I love it and you will to. Some review say that the stroller is flimsy and plasticity, but that does not make this a bad stroller, it soft so you can rock the baby in it and as for the plastic, it makes it light to have that type of material. By the way, not as heavy as other reviews might say. It's a light stroller, (i think) for the options this stroller has is well worth the extra 3-4lbs that other strollers have less of!! I'm a petite girl, so I know if this stroller would have been too heavy for me. I love the stroller and I totally recommend it to anyone!
on December 12, 2012
The Peg Perego Uno stroller is very comfortable. for now I use it like bassinet my baby like it his sleeps very good in it.
It's not very heavy easy to stroll and it fits in my car, I'm happy that I buy it from Amazon .com