Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pegasus PE49649 49-Inch Montesol Granite Vanity Top with White Bowl and 8-Inch Spread
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 12, 2010
I would give this item 5 stars except for a couple of things.1.The color is not as shown, big variation,it appeared to me as having dark brown and a gold tan color but is actually in the gray taupe and medium to light brown,for me this is not a problem because the color palate blends with my wall color in my bathroom.2.You have to seal it yearly with granite sealer.3.It has a decorative edge but only on the front,the side is straight would have been nice to have the same edge on the side.Other than that it is very pretty the sink is nice and deep the overflow hole is hidden unlike my last sink which had the overflow hole on the side.Sink feels sturdy and well made,very easy to install just some silicone.Had originally seen this product on other web sites which had 2 lighter colors but the reviews mentioned that the color was not as shown and threw pink tones.All in all I am happy with this top and it really is pretty and well made.I recently put granite countertops in my kitchen and asked how much it would be to have a remnant cut to fit my bathroom and I will tell you they charge $150.00 just to cut the 3 holes for the faucet that is not including the granite and labor so I saved $170.00 going this route.Also,keep in mind that you need to buy a faucet with a 8 inch spread for this top which is expensive compared to the standard 4 inch faucet.
on November 29, 2013
The top I was sent was more gray in appearance. Thankfully, It was packaged brilliantly and arrived in good shape and is quite attractive so I will be keeping it. Just know, its unlikely you will receive what you see in that picture above.
on December 9, 2014
I've purchased Pegasus tops over the years, so I can attest to the quality and value. Know that the image on the screen isn't an exact representation of the actual color. If you can't make it to a local Home Depot, you can get a better representation of each color and even order a small piece of the granite to see what you will be receiving. I went with Amazon because I have a Prime account and I got a better deal than at HD plus I got it in two days with free shipping - can't beat that! I love the new top and it's a great compliment to our half bath remodel!
on June 14, 2011
the reason I give it only 4 stars is the supplier sent me the wrong color !! (but because I'AM SUCH A NICE GUY) I kept it as the next day was rifle season and I wanted to be done with it !!! OH THEY GAVE ME $20.00 OFF!!!
on December 11, 2013
Looks great in my basement bathroom I remodeled. Very decorative top for the money and was $60 cheaper than the same top at HD
on October 28, 2011
My title says it all. I am very happy with this purchase. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition. It is a beautiful vanity top at an unbeatable price. My only complaint is the color and texture of the optional, matching sidesplash (that I opted to purchase) are quite a bit different from the vanity top. Not sure how much others will notice, but it will bug me.
on March 17, 2015
This is a very nice, quality sink.....easy to install.
on July 10, 2014
Very nice exactly. As pictured and fit well.
on March 21, 2016
I love it, even better than the picture!
on June 9, 2015
Really beautiful for the price.