4.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistencies with the Listing and What You Actually Get
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:41 Mins
I did this video review to help illustrate the inconsistencies between the listing on Amazon and what you actually get.

1. The listing says it comes with double-throw latches, which is incorrect.

2. The photo shown on the listing is actually a 1450 or similar case, not the 1150.

This case is great for the $30...
Published 12 months ago by Shaun K

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like the latches on the 1150 - they're tiny and ...
I don't like the latches on the 1150 - they're tiny and hard to handle. The 1200 is only a few dollars more, is just a little bigger, and has regular sized latches.
Published 4 days ago by N. Larson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistencies with the Listing and What You Actually Get, July 9, 2013
This review is from: Pelican 1150-000-110 1150 Case with Foam Small DSLR Camera Case (Black) (Electronics)
Length:: 1:41 Mins

1. The listing says it comes with double-throw latches, which is incorrect.

This case is great for the $30 price tag (the Pelican 1450 Case with Foam for Camera (Black) being $82), but I want people to know exactly what they're getting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Water proof professional vault for whatever you carry, February 5, 2010
Water proof professional vault for whatever you carry

I have used Pelican products since 1992 and they are all built to professional grade. They are solid and build with no compromise.

put your Ipod, camera, family gems in her while your on the boat, traveling thru airport or on the beach in maui.

EITHER WAY, they are dry and protected from sand and the elements. You can throw them down stairs if you properly use the foam provided to brace the items. Stand on it its rated to allow a car to drive over it.

THIS IS the last box you will buy! It has a 2 holes on the outside handle to lock it or to clip a lanyard to make it easier to carry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pelican Camera Case, March 3, 2008
D. Ford (Vancouver WA USA) - See all my reviews
This is a wonderful, indestructable case. My husband even drove off on his motorcycle and dropped it off the back by accident and everything inside remained safe and unharmed. I would definately recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice case, August 14, 2013
Used this case for my go pro 3 black edition. I watched some videos on utube to help decide where I wanted to place all the items. I did use some tweezers to help pull out the foam. It does hep to map it all out before you start pulling out the foam

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like the latches on the 1150 - they're tiny and ..., July 5, 2014
N. Larson (Baltimore, MD, USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars EXcellent box, February 23, 2014
Like the box excellent material...

it's tighter then a Frogs Butt... I would recommend it to ppl who need a air or water tight box

5.0 out of 5 stars Service was great, February 2, 2014
It holds everything that we need to put in to it. it protects very well every day we use it

5.0 out of 5 stars pelican case, February 2, 2014
i use it for my trijicon acog. it the only case I trust my scope to be in. there is no better and amazon is my go to site for just about everything. the prices, shipping and tracking are second to no one

5.0 out of 5 stars Telescope eyepieces, January 28, 2014
I use this to store telescope eyepieces in to protect them from damage. I take them into the field and love the way the foam pulls out to perfectly fit my specialized needs. I have another to keep dry goods in while on a scuba diving trip. Outstanding product.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome products, January 3, 2014
pelican case's are awesome products, i love the pull and pluck foam inside so you can customize for whatever your storage needs.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›