Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 53 questions
votes
That's are good size for carry on,but a bit heavy when it full gear inside, just need to make sure you can carry on the plane.
Jul 31, 2014 by Yuen Wai Kit
votes
The padded dividers are included and they are removable/adjustable.
Mar 24, 2013 by Catheriya
vote
Your 650-1300mm lens will take up the lion's share of the case. Especially if you want to bring along the lens shade, tripod mount, wimbley mount, etc... I keep my 70-200mm, fish-eye, 100mm macro, and 24-70mm, flash, extension tube, filters, batteries, etc... and it's tight. Great case, but if you want to haul that big zoom lens I think you'll find that it will be limited. Hope that helps out.
Mar 1, 2013 by WoMack Daddy
vote
it only comes with padded dividers.
Aug 7, 2014 by John Brown
vote
Pelican makes this case in Black, Tan and Black. We have ads posted for each color depending on what we have in stock. Please do only use this ad if you are buying a black case or call us direct before placing the order to check stock
May 22, 2014 by George Bush
vote
I have travelled with this case in the overhead compartments. Bear in mind that different airlines and indeed even different planes allow different size cabin luggage. I have had to put it in the hold on small planes (Dash 8) but they put that in individually, luggage was collected from me on the Tarmac and returned to me on the Tarmac, not actually checked luggage. On the larger planes it is no problem but you have to watch your weight limit!
Mar 3, 2014 by MARK JOLLY
vote
Well... I checked out the think tank case, and a tank it isn't. The Pelican so is. The cost for the Pelican is much less, so more bang for your bucks. I am a photographer, and I wouldn't want my $10,000 camera system anywhere but nearby where I can protect it, and feel confident that if it falls off the end of the ramp at unloading, which actually happened to me, that the cameras will be protected. So, it must be small enough to fit the airline protocols, and big enough to hold it all, sturdy enough to take the bangs that airline handlers put everything through. I am very happy with my purchase, and I see no reason to buy a think tank that isn't a tank, when I can get a Pelican that is a tank.
Dec 22, 2013 by Tommy Wright
vote
It's black. But I can't remember if it was specified when I ordered it
Oct 3, 2013 by johnnysloane
vote
Yes, you can fit a laptop in the lid. You could get away with up to a 15.4" laptop easily, and maybe a 17" laptop. It would be a lot more difficult to do this if you install the Pelican lid organizer. You could probably have a ultrabook with the lid organizer, but the lid organizer could not be filled to the gills. If you put a laptop in the pelican, I would have foam on one side (or sandwich the laptop with foam on both sides) keeping the laptop snug.
Aug 24, 2013 by scrappy
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers