5.0 out of 5 stars Quality foam, March 20, 2014
This review is from: Pelican 1511 Replacement Foam Set for 1510 Case (4-Piece) (Electronics)
Does what is required and protects my stuff. No issues shaping with an x-acto knife. I had an extra layer based on the thickness of my items I was able to use in another case.

5.0 out of 5 stars A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++, January 13, 2014
Jeff Reed (Sneedville, TN, US) - See all my reviews
Great material and the protection is good for camera. I would highly reccomend this to a friend. Very good design

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, June 13, 2013
OEM replacement foam for the Pelican 1511 case. Pick n pluck is easy to use for customize storage cut outs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, but works, March 8, 2013
Title says it all. Protects my camera great but costs half of what a new case would have cost me

5.0 out of 5 stars Best way to..., November 17, 2011
customize your Pelican case. This foam can also be used in standard carry-on luggage for additional padding if you don't need all the protection of case. The plucking part takes a little finesse at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the pick n pluck foam inserts, August 18, 2014
Jonny Hooks (Kahului, HI United States) - See all my reviews
Love the pick n pluck foam inserts, i have other bags with dividers for photography gear and i like the way the foam really holds my gear in, everything in its place.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great but a little pricey for what it is, January 9, 2013
MoonX (United States) - See all my reviews
This foam is great for protecting your valuable gear; in my case, we use it to protect our camcorder, wireless mic sets, audio equipment, etc. The only negative part of this product is the price: When we purchased this foam, it cost almost $50. A new 1510 case is $150 so this foam is extremely overpriced. There may be a cheaper foam refill made by a generic company but I wasn't able to find any.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 21, 2014