Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 17, 2011
customize your Pelican case. This foam can also be used in standard carry-on luggage for additional padding if you don't need all the protection of case. The plucking part takes a little finesse at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's easy.
on August 7, 2015
It was everything and more. Not only does it fit securely into my pelican case, it changed my life. When I came home from a long hard days work I was exhausted and needed a place to rest my head. I fell head first into the floor but luckily my pelican replacement foam was there to catch me!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 9, 2013
This foam is great for protecting your valuable gear; in my case, we use it to protect our camcorder, wireless mic sets, audio equipment, etc. The only negative part of this product is the price: When we purchased this foam, it cost almost $50. A new 1510 case is $150 so this foam is extremely overpriced. There may be a cheaper foam refill made by a generic company but I wasn't able to find any.
on March 9, 2016
Great foam insets - although I don't have a Pelican Case, these inserts work perfectly with my carry-on luggage bag (converted for use as a camera bag)..
on May 4, 2015
Needed this to replace the old foam in my case.
on March 20, 2014
Does what is required and protects my stuff. No issues shaping with an x-acto knife. I had an extra layer based on the thickness of my items I was able to use in another case.
on August 18, 2014
Love the pick n pluck foam inserts, i have other bags with dividers for photography gear and i like the way the foam really holds my gear in, everything in its place.
on April 14, 2015
It's foam, modular and customizable, and it does the job. Pre-cut sheets mean less chance of slicing your hand open. I like that.
on November 25, 2015
Great for picking to form for transporting my drone, didn't need the top cover as I had pockets installed, very happy :)
on January 13, 2014
Great material and the protection is good for camera. I would highly reccomend this to a friend. Very good design

See 1 answered question