5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive, But Worth It, September 7, 2013
This review is from: Pelican 1630 Case with Foam for Camera (Black) (Electronics)
I've been shipping a sensitive tech demo unit around North America for the past 5 months using this case, as checked baggage, on FedEx air, and by FedEx ground. I watched it fall off of a baggage conveyor up by the airplane cargo door (thank you Delta!), and escape out of the back of an overpacked hotel van. There has been no damage to my demo unit or to the case itself.

The foam is relatively easy to tear into the right shapes the first time. Just be sure to visualize well, measure twice, and cut once. You can use a little hot glue to put a piece back in place if you tear too much away. I've recommended this case to 2 work colleagues and they both like theirs.

4.0 out of 5 stars A really solid solution!, April 21, 2013
Eagle Eye (ROYAL PALM BEACH, FL, US) - See all my reviews
This case was sold as a camera shipping case, but there are quite a few more things that it can be used for. I am using it for a folding Mobility scooter. I was worried that the airline's baggage department would damage my scooter so I plan to put the scooter in this case. It's really solid and provides ample protection. The wheels are on one side which means it is used like a hand truck. I would have proferred if the wheels were set up like "spinner luggage" which would make it easier to move it around. Although, I guess it could get away from you that way. Well, overall it's a great product and Amazon delivered it without a glitch.

5.0 out of 5 stars For Medical Device YSI 2900, December 26, 2012
Used case for a YSI glucose analyzer 2900. Shipped item in it many times and no damages. Three more words.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, July 1, 2014
3rd Pelican case and they all have lived up to the hype and abuse! Only thing with this case is I fear for the pullman, but we'll see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge, Strong, and Sturdy, May 14, 2014
Richard Kowalczyk (Half Moon Bay, CA USA) - See all my reviews
We use this case to ship sensitive equipment. So far, we have always been able to make it fit in the trunk of all rental cars... mid-size and up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 30, 2014
MacGeek (New Orleans, LA United States) - See all my reviews
strong, solid case that safely allowed largest size iMac to be safely sent cross country via Fed Ex

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, October 20, 2014
Extremely durable product, came as described, great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 3, 2015
Sturdy and spacious.

Pelican 1630 Case with Foam for Camera (Black)
$543.95 $305.65