Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on July 29, 2013
I flew with one of my AR-15s, an AK 47, and a 12 gauge in this case from Texas to Maryland and back, with tons of room to spare. I had room for many more guns but I could only carry three because of the airline regulations. These cases are top notch and worth the money.
on November 11, 2012
I have bought 2 of these this month for a long distance move with my firearms. I have had to come up with a way to seperate the foam layers for stacking multiple guns but its easily done with the foam school project board from an office store. The pick-n-pluck squares or twice as big as the smaller cases and other rifle cases, which makes it a lot rougher outline when pulled out. The factory foam will work well enough until I get custom foam made later on. Each case has been loaded to 70lbs with no issue at all.

I do wish they had more than 2 lock tabs though, I would feel better with 3 or 4 padlocks on it.

Free shipping realy made this deal a winner, even to Alaska.
on May 21, 2013
This case is durable and has plenty of room for an arsenal of riffles. I was able to fit a marlin 1894 .44 mag, marlin .22 lr, a scoped m4, and a benelli super nova tac. . All this and there is still room for some extra mags or misc. items. I did utilize some hard board with Velcro straps for extra stability to secure each riffle.
on July 8, 2013
I shipped a photography studio light kit across the country in my Pelican 1740. Three strobe heads, each with a 25-foot cable attached, a 600-watt power unit, three parabolic reflectors, two extra flash modules, and two extra modeling lamps, all held in place by Pick-n-Pluck foam. The kit was on a UPS truck for 7 days and arrived in perfect condition. I've been using Pelican cases to ship and store electronic equipment for 16 years and have NEVER had any of my gear damaged.
on August 28, 2014
This case is great for photography gear. Long enough to handle most light stands and the likes. Portable, sturdy and secure, preventing the gear from walking off when photographing events so I can focus on the job.
on March 24, 2013
Love this case. Very strong and solid. I fly all my video equipment around the country in this, perfect case.
on May 3, 2014
I bought this case to use for transporting my rifles to the range. And am I glad I made the decision to go with pelican. The case is great, the foam is customizable allowing you to form to whatever you are storing in it for worry free transportation. I have been using it constantly and will definitely look to pelican for all my future casing needs.
on June 10, 2015
Great case at a steal of a price, couldn't be more pleased.

Right now have the AK and AR inside with a number of other 'tactical/range' gear; magazines, chest-rig, 2 gas-masks, gloves, etc, etc... You know, typical 'gun guy' stuff ;)
on January 30, 2013
The pluck foam does not hold up very well. After shipping with the case twice, it was falling apart. Other than that, the case is fine.
on May 12, 2015
dont buy this it doesn't come with foam. its a damn lie. Until i get my foam this review remains.