4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome but one defect upon receiving...
So far it's pretty good. I've got 6 SD cards sitting inside it with no wiggle room. It's a tight fit but not a problem for me. Outside feels rugged. This thing feels like it could take some abuse.

Unfortunately, when I got mine there are 2 hairline cracks in the locking hinge mechanism (Photo submitted). Not so noticeable until you close the case...
Published on May 30, 2012 by RM78

1.0 out of 5 stars Sadly the old design was better
Published on April 22, 2012 by Houp

1.0 out of 5 stars Sadly the old design was better, April 22, 2012
This updated case is a step backward. SDHC cards do not fit snugly in the foam and often they fall out when you open the case. I do not trust it for that reason. The old case that held 8 cards was more trustworthy and had a better latch mechanism that was easier to open. I am a professional videographer and card storage while in the field is a huge concern. I cannot afford to lose them and they cannot get damaged. I am trying desperately looking for the old design and while buy a dozen if I can find them. Pelican please fix your design of this case!

2.0 out of 5 stars A Step Down, May 10, 2012
This review is from: Pelican 0915 Black SD Memory Card Protective Case Replaces 0910 (Personal Computers)
I bought the Pelican 0910 - which was a very nice case. Be aware though that you will not receive a 0910, even if the picture and the item number say so. All the 0910 models are being swapped out for the 0915 - which is am inferior product IMHO. It's larger, but has less capacity. The rubberized material that gripped cards in the 0910 has been replaced with a cheap foam that doesn't hold the cards effectively. I have returned three of these thinking I was getting the "old" model.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome but one defect upon receiving..., May 30, 2012

Contacted Pelican through their website for a replacement. Docked 1 star because of this.

** UPDATE 6/8 **

Sent it back to Pelican and received one with no defects. Very friendly and prompt. Will buy again if need be.

1.0 out of 5 stars DISGRACEFULLY CALLED A PELICAN, November 19, 2012
This is perhaps the worst case I have ever associated with the good name of Pelican. It doesn't hold the cards tightly. The inside of the cases padding comes out. The waterproof seal isn't secure in it's place. The case itself feels very much like cheap plastic. I called Pelican to talk about my disappointment in their product of which I own at least 50+ pf their products and they seemed aloof at my insight towards this product. DO NOT BUY IT. The 0910 version it replaced is amazing! Hence the reason it sells for more even after it is discontinued. I bought a dozen of these 0915's and regret each one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless for SD/SDHC, February 7, 2013
This design does not properly hold SD cards, they will fall out! Would gladly keep it if Pelican fixed the problem. As is this device increases the likelihood of damage to my cards (by dropping them out whenever I open it).

Pelican usually has lifetime warranties, I will call them to see if they will swap out the product, if not I will return it. In general Pelican makes great products, this is the first time I have found a QC issue with them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the old 0910 model, July 6, 2012
I bought this case to hold additional cards as I was out of space in my old 0910 model, which only held 8 cards opposed to the 12 held by the 0915. To be honest, I was pretty disappointed when I recieved the product. The plastic itself feels much flimsier than the old model, and the latch seems like it could break at any time. Also, the inside holders don't secure my SD cards very well at all. Every time I open the case there's cards that have come lose and are sliding around. Compared to the 0910 this thing is about 1/2 the quality. For the price, and being a Pelican product, I expected much better.

Does it do the job? Yes. Does it do it as well as the 0910? Not even close.

1.0 out of 5 stars Downgrade from the old design, August 1, 2012
This design is not nearly as good as the old design. The foam on the inside seems cheaper, and the cards do not fit as snugly in it. I won't use it for this reason. The overall case does not seem as sturdy either.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why do you not already have this one..., July 20, 2014
I love this little thing!! I have read some reviews that said the SD cards do not fit in there, well I have to say those guys were drinking something. I think they were trying to fit the plastic case that comes with the card in there. I have 10 SD cards and they all fit with no problems as all. I use this almost everyday and I love it that my cards and very well protected. If you running SD cards then this is a must have :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little SD card holder., April 13, 2014
Some of the reviews complain about SDHC cards not fitting correctly, but I have had no issues. I don't have any mini or micro SD cards, but the SD and SDHC cards I use in it fit snugly and the case protects them well. I've used Pelican cases for various things over the years and have yet to go wrong with them. This case is no exception. When I run out of room in it, there is no doubt that I will get another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Case, September 2, 2012
I bought this case because I was tired of worrying about something happening to my cards. I shoot things that cannot happen twice so every clip I record is priceless. I needed a convenient way to carry my spare and used cards that would be weather proof, safe and durable. Cards are held in place securely, the case is not easy to lose but can fit in your back pocket. Snaps shut securely, rugged, love it.