Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on December 3, 2013
I didn't care for the silicone caps, they didn't feel right under my thumbs. The triggers however, are awesome. I don't like playing without them anymore. I use two fingers (one on each hand) to do my controlling, so these things are a godsend for making that connection in a very very comfortable way.

As a bonus, they make the controller look super bad-ass.
on July 15, 2012
Parts go on easy and works well. The silicone caps,just turn them inside out, center them over R3 and L3 and push the caps over them. All parts stay on. Recommend.
on July 22, 2012
I wanted a different feel to the PS3 controller so decided to try out the dual triggers from Pelican. Easy to install and will stay on tight with no play to it. With the triggers on I notice that the L2/R2 buttons seems to be more present. This builds your confident by knowing that you can get to these buttons fast with shorter index travel from L1/R1 to the L2/R2 triggers. After extensive testing I found them comfortable for racing games like GT5. They are comfortable and easy to remove as you please. Same with the bonus silicone caps that comes with it.
review image
on November 29, 2013
I really liked the silicone caps and the dual triggers are really comfortable and fits perfectly well into the original triggers. Highly recommend for every player, speacially for people who dislike the original ones.
on November 30, 2013
The little stick rubbers are wonderful, the triggers are great too but I had took them off because it didn't work well for other games I had played. If you only play shooter games that allow you to use L2/R2 I'm sure you'd like them.
on July 19, 2014
I was skeptical about these triggers before I bought them. Could they really make that much of a difference?

Yes, yes they can. I almost can't believe how much of a difference it makes in terms of precision and comfort. PS3 controllers should have been designed like this in the first place. Since that didn't happen, we have these easily added triggers. Playing games is now significantly easier on my wrists, I get more accurate control of the analogue buttons, and I no longer accidentally hit L2/R2 when I set down my controller (Well, it happens occasionally).

The bonus caps for the sticks also make it easier to control, with the only downside being that the caps will very likely rub against any skin you might be using. I have a silicone skin on both my controllers for added grip, and the caps rub against the grip. This could be a problem, but it's not yet enough to get me to take the caps off.

I bought a second set of these, I liked them so much. In all probability, I will continue using them for as long as I still have a PS3 and controllers for it.
on March 3, 2013
These actually help a great deal with my control of the PS3 controller. The silicon caps allow for better control and and the triggers seem just perfect. YMMV, but for me, these up my gaming ability. The only issue I have is that for small, and probably minimal manufacturing cost items, they do charge too much - but if you are a serious gamer and want the added comfort and control, they are worth it.
on September 2, 2014
I bought this on a whim to see what it would be like to have a lip on the triggers on my DS3. They snap on to place and hold nicely while blending in with the color and design of the shoulder buttons. The lip provides a nice place for your finger to rest while on the shoulder buttons.

I found they also prevent my fingers from slipping when I press on L2 or R2. I can see this being perfect for FPS players who use the triggers for firing or for racing gamers who use the modern acceleration and braking controls. For myself, I love that my fingers now have a place to rest comfortably and doesn't slide off when I pull on the triggers. Another benefit is that they raised the controller off the table slightly, actually making it rest level instead of leaning forward.
on May 8, 2014
The extra length on the L2 and R2 triggers makes games requiring extended use of those inputs more comfortable. Unfortunately, the caps that go over the analog sticks were mediocre. They worked well for the first few times I played and offered good control and friction. Unfortunately they began to slip around, like they stretched out or something . I was prompted to write this review because now they've actually started to slide completely off the stick during normal use.

I really liked the original grip Sony applied. Unfortunately after a couple years of infrequent use the finish on the left stick is worn down and much smoother than the right. Regardless of the variation in texture between the two sticks, the caps pop off both sides at about the same frequency.

For racing games/FPS, etc. I think the triggers are a decent upgrade but I would not expect too much from the caps.
on February 21, 2014
I have always found the bottom shoulders on PS3 controllers annoying, because without a lip on their bottom, during intense gameplay, your fingers easily slip off the lower shoulder buttons.

This product solves that problem completely. The extra lip they provide prevents your fingers from slipping off the lower shoulder buttons 100%. Not only that, they easily snap on and never fall off. If you want to remove them, they easily snap off too but they never accidentily snap off.

As an added bonus, you get the analog stick knob grip covers, and once again, they are easy to put on and take off but will not accidentally fall off. They provide needed extra grip for the convex knobs on the analog sticks.

Now that I am using this grip set, I simply can not imagine playing without them, they should have been standard on the original controller. The knob grips are a must for any game you use the analog sticks and he trigger grips are an absolute must have for any game requiring you to use the bottom shoulder buttons.

PUSH THE ADD TO CART BUTTON ... YOUR FINGERS WILL THANK YOU LATER.