5.0 out of 5 stars Good add on for your controller
Parts go on easy and works well. The silicone caps,just turn them inside out, center them over R3 and L3 and push the caps over them. All parts stay on. Recommend.
Published on July 15, 2012 by SanMar

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
You can get these cheaper.. wish I knew before I ordered
Published 2 months ago by Cory G.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good add on for your controller, July 15, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PDP Pelican PS3 Dual Triggers with Bonus Silicone Caps (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend., December 3, 2013
I didn't care for the silicone caps, they didn't feel right under my thumbs. The triggers however, are awesome. I don't like playing without them anymore. I use two fingers (one on each hand) to do my controlling, so these things are a godsend for making that connection in a very very comfortable way.

As a bonus, they make the controller look super bad-ass.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition, highly recommended for the triggers., November 29, 2013
I really liked the silicone caps and the dual triggers are really comfortable and fits perfectly well into the original triggers. Highly recommend for every player, speacially for people who dislike the original ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., December 6, 2012
I needed a second set of triggers as I was getting tired of exchanging the set I had between the two controllers I use. Figured I would grab this so I could try out the joystick grips as well. The triggers are great, the concave shape really helps stop your fingers from slipping off the R2 and L2 buttons. I love the joystick grips too, they really do help and they don't feel too bulky. Gonna have to order some more just to have another set of the joystick grips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes my PS3 controller bearable, January 18, 2014
Sean (St. Louis, MO USA) - See all my reviews
Let me preface this by saying I hate nearly everything about the Dual Shock 3's 17 year old basic design (the original Dual Shock, with the exact form factor and layout, debuted in 1997 on the PSX)

The convex thumbsticks and awful "triggers" are amongst the worst offenders. This alleviates both of those problems.

The only problem is most games don't allow modifying button layout to using R2 L2 over R1 L1, but for those that do, it's a superior experience.

4.0 out of 5 stars I use the cap, but the triggers were uncomfortable with Sixaxis games, November 30, 2013
The little stick rubbers are wonderful, the triggers are great too but I had took them off because it didn't work well for other games I had played. If you only play shooter games that allow you to use L2/R2 I'm sure you'd like them.

5.0 out of 5 stars these things rock, December 13, 2012
THese go with your controller like peanut butter goes with jelly lol..... The stick covers are awesome and the trigger buttons snap on great and make the bottom triggers 100 times better. And no they WON"T pinch your fingers.... if you're holding the controller correctly. Index finers go on the top triggers, middle fingers should hover over the bottom triggers. People who have had these pinch the top of their middle fingers use their index fingers for all four buttons..... so their middle fingers typical rest under these, where they can pinch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the DR. ordered., June 25, 2012
teamwhite (Lake Butler,Florida,USA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
These work very well. Playstation should use these in the design of their controllers. Hard to imagine not having these on the controller now. I play Call Of Duty games and these are perfect for these type games for sure. I use Kontrolfreeks so i cant say much about the soft grippy caps, but they will deffinately give a better grip and feel. Awesome idea and product. I can see how they could break being they're made of plastic and taking them on and off will make the nubs wear, but i've dropped my controller quite a few times and had 1 pop off. Snaps right back on. Not good to drop the controller i know but it happens. Anyways thats my 2 cents. Enjoy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Good, December 16, 2013
Great value and I find that the analog controls being much more comfortable since I installed the sillicon caps on the analog stick.
The triggers however is not as useful for me and I've accidentally pressed on it a few times as it extends the triggers out way too much. It will probably be more useful for people playing FPS or 3PS, I am mostly playing RPGs so the triggers are more of an annoyance to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best trigger add-ons for Dreamgear Shadow 6 PS3 controller, April 2, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
These PS3 trigger add-ons work well with the Dual Shock 3 controller and the analog stick covers provide extra grip. I've owned Gioteck "Real Triggers" which also connect to the L2/R2 buttons of the Dual Shock 3 controller quite well, but when trying to use them on my Shadow 6 controller (which is a very comfortable Xbox 360-like PS3 controller) they don't have a tight enough fit which means they pop off regularly. I bought the Pelican "Dual Triggers" and tried them on my Shadow 6, and found that the L2/R2 button connection is significantly better. They can still be popped off with excessive pressure, but it's so much better than it used to be. I'm very pleased with the product- Thank you Pelican!

PDP Pelican PS3 Dual Triggers with Bonus Silicone Caps