Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on November 21, 2012
While it smelled great out of the bottle, the scent disappeared entirely within seconds after spraying my pillows, which surprised me, given past reviews. I feel as if my bottle is pretty useless as such... bad batch? old batch? I have no idea, but I will try another brand next time. Too bad as I liked the sound of this one...Oh well.
on March 28, 2012
I spray the lavender linen water on my sheets and pillows to keep them fresh and help me drift into a sound sleep. I also use it to freshen my clothes and keep moths out of my closet, since lavender is a natural insect repellent.
on December 5, 2012
It just smells so good! My finger gets tired when I spray my mattress between sheet-changes, but otherwise, I can't stop loving this linen water! I spray the towels on the shower door, the carpet in my bedroom, my furniture...So delightful and lavender-y!
on May 29, 2014
When my favorite lavender linen spray from Crabtree & Evelyn appeared to vanish off the market, I started looking around for a replacement. I wanted to find one that was NOT artificial or chemical- smelling and I happened to remember that I had visited a lavender farm several years ago and purchased, among other lavender products, some linen spray. So I was very happy to see this farm's products on Amazon! This spray does smell wonderful, fresh and I have confidence that it is all all natural. But the scent lasts only seconds, which is a little disappointing. I realize that it is not a perfume and the scent is not meant to be strong or lasting, but I like to spritz my pillow and drift off to sleep with a little aromatherapy...the scent is completely gone before my head hits the pillow. I may give this product one more try in case this was an off batch, or perhaps see if they sell the essential oil so I can intensify their mixture.
on March 22, 2013
I love lavender and it helps me relax to sleep quicker (chronic insomnia) and better. However, no matter how much I spray my bed linens, quilt, pillowcase, etc., the lavender scent dissipates FAST! Basically, I think they just don't put enough REAL lavender oil in it.
on December 14, 2013
Loves the light lavender scent. I have used it on clothes in my closet, bed linens, as a room spray and even in the bath. The lavender has a fresh natural smell, this is not the chemical heavy scent of canned lavender.
on March 17, 2013
Pamper yourself with this wonderful linen water. Spray it lightly on your sheets and pillowcase, jump in bed, and enjoy the scent of lavender-covered fields in Provence.
on May 2, 2013
Not perfumey at all. Natural pleasant smell. Lasts a long time. I will definitely be buying this again. Great price too.
on July 19, 2013
It's an okay item to purchase for linen. I am using on my bed-sheets, however the scent doesn't last very long.
on April 8, 2015