4.0 out of 5 stars Quality is Great
if you don't mind the metal badge (which doesn't seem to scratch the screen), that is used for magnetizing. The 2nd metal on the opening picture is for show only (since the magnetization only works for the metal badge). There is a cut out for the SD Card unlike the product picture. Quality is great for the price here!
Published 6 months ago by Amy Hackmann

3.0 out of 5 stars Revised Review 3/7/14
Published 5 months ago by Felicia

3.0 out of 5 stars Revised Review 3/7/14, March 6, 2014
Felicia (Orlando, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pellem 2014SA Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Smart Cover Stand Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7 Inch Android 2014 Edition Tablet, BLACK (Electronics)
My initial review was given one star because the description for this product stated it was for the Galaxy Tab 3. They have since updated to state it is ONLY for the 2014 version Galaxy Tab 3 LITE which is larger than the original GT3. Please make sure you read their description in the product information thoroughly. I still have to send it back, because it doesnt fit.

They were kind enough to call me from China and ask me to remove or update my review, so they care about making sure this misunderstanding is corrected. Also promised I would get a full refund for the inconvenience.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality is Great, February 19, 2014
Amy Hackmann "amy" (Redmond, WA United States) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars I do like this case, July 15, 2014
I do like this case, but it says "smart case", this is not a smart case. It does not have a sleep wake function. The description is misleading. If it was sleep wake, it would have gained another star.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
This is the best Case ever. Perfect fit for my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cover!, May 25, 2014
Pauline (Chicopee, MA, United States) - See all my reviews
This cover is versatile and works well when I'm just using my tablet to read. Also allows photos. Love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case, doesn't last forever, May 8, 2014
It's been a great case, but after 5 months of constant usage (traveling, work, couch time) it's starting to fall apart. I paid 5 for it, so not the end of the world and it's done a great job of protecting my tablet. I only wish the metal glasp had rubber to prevent any possible scratching on the glass but I haven't seen anything so it might be a false worry.

Would buy again, but some more durability would be appreciated.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent customer experience, April 19, 2014
When I received the case, it did not fit my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite as I stated in an earlier review. This does not appear to be the vendor's fault. The packaging did have the label that read : "Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite" , yet it did not fit.
I was very impressed at the vendor's telephone calls to me informing me what the problem was. It was not their fault - they can't open each package and test it! I applaud the customer experience from the vendor - they called me from China - as they were very concerned that they may get "dinged" for this error. I would buy from this vendor again - just for the Customer Experience. Mistakes happen and this was not their fault.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cover, April 16, 2014
This cover is excellent. I was afraid I wouldn't like it given the material, but I actually enjoy it a lot. Its a leather like material that is sturdy and protects the tablet well. Also, provides a snug fit for the tablet in the base, but isn't too snug that it's impossible to pop out. Great case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case - and the price I paid made it perfect., March 29, 2014
Really great case and fits the Dell Venue 8 Pro perfectly. I got one before there were any reviews of this particular version of the case and for about $6.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent case, March 24, 2014
John W. Thomson (Salt Lake City, Ut) - See all my reviews
Fits well. Well made and very functional. Very satisfied with this case. The metal on the front flap is a non-issue and holds well.

Rate and Discover Movies