Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pellem SG2014 Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight SmartCover Stand Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Inch Tablet (With Smart Cover Auto Wake/Sleep), Black
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 7, 2014
I tried a few different cases for my new Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, kept this one and sent the others BACK! This case is absolutely perfect! It's very slim, yet protects the tablet nicely, adding NO bulk at all! The fact that the cover rolls neatly into a stand is quite useful AND when you close it, the tablet goes to sleep.

I REALLY love this case...can you tell? If you have a Galaxy Tab Pro of ANY size, GET THIS CASE (in the appropriate size, of course!) and save yourself the time and trouble of looking for inferior cases!
on March 28, 2014
Ok the case overall is a great case the only issue i have with the case i that the felt on the inside of the case leaves a marks on the screen which i remedy with a screen protector the case is thin and nice .
on March 13, 2014
As soon as it came out of the box..snapped my tablet in place (careful to snap all the way in) and it fits perfectly. Very nice feel to it. I did not want anything to bulky for everyday use to carry in my purse! Glad I ordered.
on April 29, 2014
This case is awesome and the price even better, you can't get a better deal anywhere else, my only regret ....not have gotten at least one more case in a different color, but I'll definitely do that ASAP.
on July 20, 2014
The case itself is pretty good. Fits well and has the magnet to auto turn on and off the tablet when you open and close it. But what's up with the smell? I've aired it out for over a week and it still smells like presented fish/pee.

I've also tried cleaning it with water and sanitary wipes but the smell is still strong. I will try to fully wash it in dish washing liquid later and will update the review later...

Edit: Okay, washed it and the smell comes back afterwards. There's no way of getting rid of this atrocious smell. I'll most likely end up returning this due to the smell. Seems like I might be only one given I haven't seen other people with this issue....?!
44 comments|26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 5, 2014
While the case is a case the biggest thing is that IT SMELLS HORRIBLE.! Honestly do not buy this case if you have a nose because this thing smells awful. It smells like fish or something else really bad. Now I have a 10 dollar paper weight that smells like something died.
on January 1, 2015
Buying items like this tells me two things:

1. Markup on smartphone and tablet accessories is sickeningly high.
2. The reviews on Amazon.com are more valuable than any other buying tool on the web.

When I see things like $15 tablet cases vs. $40 ones in stores, it makes me wonder if I'm getting ready to buy something inferior here on Amazon. That's where the real magic happens and one can learn the truth about what's for sale here because Amazon doesn't screen their reviews the way that manufacturer and distributor websites do. Believe the large majority related to this item as it is excellent. Really excellent fit on the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4". Just take care to purchase the right model for your Samsung tablet and you'll be extremely happy with your purchase, especially at this price point. I liked the tablet so much I bought two of them and bought a second of this case too.
on May 8, 2014
This is the only case you need for your Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4. I bought another case for my tablet and only used it once to check the fit. My tablet had survived a 4 foot fall onto pavement and a flight of carpet stairs. I'm very happy with this product.
on June 18, 2014
I had no idea a tablet case could be so beneficial and comfortable to use. Flipping it around into the "standing" position for me to watch movies/shows or to use the internet is a major plus. I plan on buying a silent Logitech Bluetooth keyboard to pair with my tablet thanks to this case and I'll use my Galaxy Tab 4 (8") as a note taking tool for my college courses. The tablet actually shuts the screen off when the case is flapped over it. It also looks great and holds the tablet in there very well, but easily provides the device if you want it out. Still fits snugly as you pop it back in. Highly recommended.
on August 2, 2014
The case is perfect except it smells like dead fish.i I simply can't believe I'm writing this But It's true. I had all my family members smell it too just to make sure I'm not crazy.