Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 113 questions
votes
Yes, it comes with a disc of drivers and basic note-taking and drawing software.
Sep 6, 2013 by Dan Sherman
votes
Can it save drawings? Apr 20, 2014
Since it can only draw inside of computer programs, yes. Think of it as a fancy mouse and you've got the right idea.
Apr 20, 2014 by John T. Mudge III
votes
It works with basically anything (since it acts as the cursor as well, you can use it for any instances.)
Mar 5, 2014 by Cassie
vote
yes we have windows 8 and it does work
Jan 12, 2013 by bonita
vote
The stylus pen works as your mouse when it is plugged in so as long as you can use your mouse in the program you can use the tablet
Oct 25, 2013 by Kipp
vote
It comes with a standard usb ended cord. I'm not sure if it fits a mac
Aug 26, 2014 by Amazon Customer
vote
Personally, I would say it depends on the child. When I owned this I did drop the pen a few times on hardwood floor and it didn't break or affect it at all, but it is a piece of technology so if the child is rough with the pen it could break, but the tablet itself is flexible and not fragile at all so it could definitely work for a 7 year old. You'll of course have to plug it in for the kid and start the computer program the child would use to draw in, but otherwise it just works like pencil and paper. I have a 9 year old sister that used my tablet quite a few times, took some teaching but she grasped it easily.
Nov 29, 2013 by Kipp
votes
Yes it is but it won't be pressure sensitive and you won't be able to control the sensitivity. I would suggest paying extra and getting a Wacom if you're serious about digital media.
May 26, 2014 by Jessie M. Thomas
votes
I do not know but it is not as dree flowing as U thought it would. I thought I would be able to draw and write on paint or the included software would be simple but the device doesn't function in a way that encourages a person to keep using it.
Jul 21, 2014 by John Brown
votes
Yes it does.
Jun 20, 2015 by Dixierell Rodriguez
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers