5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, rich color,and nice finish
Personally I feel these are as durable as other hanging file folders I have used -- other may think otherwise but for me these are excellent. Clean cut lines, smooth surface and appear very durable.

These are by far better looking than the typical office hanging folders.

Published on May 1, 2011 by M. Wolf

Published 21 months ago by Knightwind

3.0 out of 5 stars Because I'm not too picky, these are adequate for the job, BUT..., March 14, 2013
This review is from: Pendaflex Earthwise 100% Recycled Colored Hanging File Folders, Letter Size (8.5 x 11), Assorted Colors, 20 per Box (35117) (Office Product)
I will forewarn future buyers that the colors you see in the picture DO NOT match the colors you will receive. That is, the picture lets you think you will get bright red, for example, and that the other folders will also be colorful in their intensity. Now I have SEEN other brands of folders that REALLY WERE bright red, as in the picture, so I expected these would be the same.

However, it is not true at all. The colors are really washed out and weak. The colors are so weak that it is hard to tell the difference between some of them if your lighting is subdued. Oh, in case somebody was wondering, you get 4 of each color... 5 colors x 4 = the 20 you receive.

I also noticed that the information posted on Amazon did not mention if tabs were included. I assumed they were, and YES, they ARE included.

3.0 out of 5 stars Green but a bit flimsy, October 19, 2009
I bought these to be green but I feel they are a bit more flimsy in weight than the typical vanilla colored or other 'non' green types.
If that would bother you, you may want to buy another style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, rich color,and nice finish, May 1, 2011

These are by far better looking than the typical office hanging folders.

I am using them with Seville Classics OFF42569 Heavy Duty Office Utility File Cart, Chrome. So they are quite visible in my office.

Very happy with this product and planning to purchase other similar products.

4.0 out of 5 stars 100% RECYCLED PENDAFLEX LETTER SIZE HANGING FILE FOLDERS ARE JUST FINE, October 19, 2014
OVERVIEW
Every office needs hanging file folders. The Pendaflex brand is the go-to choice. Few people reading this are the firm's Purchasing Officer, so I assume you are considering this product for home use, in which case you are on the right page. Good quality, durability, functionality, and value make this the no-brainer choice.

PROS
- Durable-grade hanging file folders like this will not tear in normal use.

- Color-coding makes it fast and easy to find the right folder.

- Strong, metal suspension hooks will never bend out of shape in normal home office situations.

- Generously-sized tabs make it easy to affix your labels.

- Being made of 100% recycled material makes the product the conscionable choice unless you believe that conserving natural resources is a radical, un-American plot.

- Attractive, with a nice smooth finish. The colors are rich and eye-pleasing.

- At $11 per 20, the price is good for the quality and quantity offered.

CONS
- Truly, I cannot find anything negative to say.

CONCLUSION
These Pendaflex 100% recycled hanging file folders are durable, perform well and are fairly priced. Recommended.

If you have questions or comments please comment below and I will try to help. If this review was helpful to you, please click "Yes" in the box below.
________________________________________________________________________

MY BLOG: thegoodstuffreviews.blogspot.com

5.0 out of 5 stars Bridget's Review, June 24, 2010
Envirotec Colored Hanging File Folders in assorted colors so that I could color code my blog paperwork and important documents. They are so pretty! They are also 100% recycled which makes me happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Colorful, April 23, 2014
I saw some mixed reviews on the colors for them. I think mine look like the same color in the picture and not washed out like other people say. The quality of the folder seems a little iffy but they are holding up and working great for my needs. None broken yet. They fit perfect in the cardboard file box I bought. I am thinking of buying another box of these when I run out.

Very happy with my purchase and they arrived quickly and undamaged.

Like most boxes of Hanging File Folders this one came with a package of inserts and tabs.

5.0 out of 5 stars work great in my file drawer!, March 25, 2013
I bought these for my in desk drawer. And boy do I love how the multiple colors make it easier to organize.

Pros:
Very sturdy and durable
Multiple colors help in organization.
100% Recycled
Easy to install just put in and tadah!

Cons:
None as of yet

I am very happy with this purchase and if I am in need of more hanging files, I will buy these ones again.

5.0 out of 5 stars They work!, May 29, 2014
No the colors weren't as described but there were 5 different colors, they're made of recycled cardboard and they hang in my filing cabinet. They also came with the tabs so I'm excited to get my paperwork all organized this weekend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great file folders!, May 6, 2014
These file folders are very nice. They are strong and I like the colors. They fit perfectly in the metal file box I have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would buy again and probably will!, April 17, 2014
I bought these based on another review for a files chest, and they work great. soft, good coloring and included everything you needed to label and file to your hearts content.