5.0 out of 5 stars Classic
I bought this shirt for my husband and he really loves it. Fits perfect, very true to size but I will only have it dryed cleaned.
Published on January 31, 2012 by jules

1.0 out of 5 stars Made in Mexico - Not an American Product
Pendleton would like you to believe this is made in America --- it isn't, it's made in Mexico. Check thelabels!!!!
Published 8 months ago by capt harry

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, January 31, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt, September 13, 2012
Beth m (SPRING, TX, US) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my boss who has a vacation home high in green mountains of New Mexico and he loves it! Beautiful pattern

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and great service!, June 14, 2014
Clothing is one of those items that I am hesitant to buy online. Most of the time the fits are not correct, the craftsmanship is suspect, and returns are horrible. That has not been my experience for this company. Although the price may push some people away, the shirt is more than worth it. The shirt is fantastic! It fits well for those whom it was advertised for. Shipping was a dream. I will be buying more product from this organization.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt for the price!, June 12, 2014
This is a great winter shirt and the wool is thick and natural. The colors are a bit more earthy than the picture shows, but I thought it was better that way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter essential, February 27, 2014
James Callahan (Orange County, CA 92677) - See all my reviews
A very good shirt to wear in cold weather or around the house when it's drafty. Fits perfectly. I usually wear with a long undershirt as more comfortable under the wool sleeves.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic Shirt!, February 25, 2014
David N. Self (New Boston, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
My uncle bought me a Pendleton shirt about 50 years ago and I wore that shirt until it got too small and I passed it along to another owner. I still love these shirts as they will keep you warm when you need it. My uncle was an iron worker and did not come on the job until the building was at least three stories off the ground. All I ever remember him wearing was Pendleton shirts. Cold did not bother him and now I know why. Thanks Pendleton for making fine shirts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, February 24, 2014
A. Gonzales "mmexican209" (Merced, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent shirt, a bit on the thick side which is good for Wintertime weather. I would definately get more Pendletons to add to my collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars I Like The Shirt, February 18, 2014
While my recent Pendleton purchases have overall been of good quality, I believe my older Pendleton purchases were better in regards to fit and quality of material. In fact, I still have every Pendleton shirt I've ever purchased with the exception of one which I gave away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pendleton always a top-notched, quality product., December 31, 2013
Pendleton always provides a fine product. I want value for the money that I spend. Too often lately, I have purchased clothing that is sub-standard in terms of the cloth, the sizing, and the quality of workmanship. With Pendleton, there is never any inconsistencies in any of these. Pendleton makes products that retain their value, and it is for this reason I have bought pieces within a group that can be augmented with new pieces in the future and still they are in style as they are classics. I have slacks that are nearly 20 years old. I can change the look with a new sweater or jacket, the slacks remain a true constant. Rather than spending money on a poorly made garment, only to have to toss it in the rag bag a year or two later, I see much value in getting a quality product like Pendleton!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pendleton is still the best, December 31, 2013
I have been wearing Pendelton's since my dad gave me his old Pendelton's over 35 year's ago and they are everything that they were back then, finely crafted style,it doe's not bother me that they are put together in Mexico,they still have the same quality and i will keep buying the best wool shirt out there.

Pendleton Men's Lodge Shirt