Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pendleton Men's Long-Sleeve Classic-Fit Frontier Shirt
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on October 24, 2013
Pendleton has had a good rep for making quality items. This shirt is nothing but a light, cheap-feeling shirt, made in China, polyester and cotton. Loose threads etc. Same shirt off the same Chinese factory line labeled differently probably cost you about half as much.

Sad to see the iconic Pendleton brand fall into cheap ticky-tacky goods.
on February 4, 2015
Very nice quality shirt. I love the snap buttons. I wear an XL in almost everything. I wear a size 48 jacket at 5' 10" and 210 lbs. This shirt is a bit baggie in the torso and slightly long in the sleeves but a size large would have been tight in the shoulders. I would have to recommend that you buy your true size. I will probably have mine altered but that's because I'm fussy. I'm sure most consumers will be happy with this product as is right off the rack.
on September 10, 2014
NOT MADE IN USA AMAZON. MADE IN CHINA. Not wool and does not seem very durable, fabric is see through, feels very cheap when you remove bag.
on October 28, 2014
I bought one of these shirts at Boot Barn in Carson City, Nevada. I wasn't buying the Pendleton brand, I was buying a comfortable, correctly fitting western-styled shirt. I like that shirt a lot: it was easy to care for, needing little or no ironing, and it was light enough to wear as a long sleeved casual shirt all year round. So when I got the chance, I bought 2 more from Amazon, and they are great. I do not see any of the problems noted by some reviewers, such as loose threads. We'll see how they hold up, for now I'm very happy and recommend them highly. Amazon did a great job with packaging and on-time delivery!
on December 26, 2015
I did not have a need for a Western shirt until I joined a men's chorus which put on a Western-themed recital. So, I searched around and found this shirt which is exactly what was needed. It is light, nicely tailored, and a nice color combination. Fit my needs.
on November 19, 2014
I really like this shirt but, the problem though is that it runs really large. I tried to shrink it in the wash but that worked to no avail. I would say that this shirt runs almost one full size larger than stores like Express, American Eagle, Guess, etc... It fits more like a Kohls, Target, and Walmart sizing.
on November 14, 2012
I keep spare clothes at my house for regular guests, because of my disability. I got this shirt for my father-in-law. He's a dapper old cowboy. We both were very pleased with the quality of goods and construction. It is a very well made, attractive shirt.
on August 26, 2014
Very nice shirt. The quality of the fabric, snap buttons and construction is very good. The colors are very vibrant. Depending on the brand, I am either a size XL or XXL. I ordered an XL and it was just a little large on me, which is okay especially if it shrinks a little after a few washings.
VINE VOICEon October 30, 2012
This shirt has great details. Its well made with a nice mid weight cotton blend. The pattern is vibrant. The snaps are particularly good looking, with a sorta clear glass or resin. The one thing, which you can somewhat tell by the picture is its long. Im 6' 165 and got a medium. While the sleeves are just about right and shoulders are correct, its ridiculously long. I'm just one of those old fashioned guys that refuses to believe someone who's 6' should ever be a small! but more and more i am, so...?
on November 2, 2013
Nice shirt, fair quality as you would expect.. but not a "Real" Pendleton shirt. Not wool and it is made in China. If youre just looking for fashion and not the real deal this is a nice shirt. However, there are a lot of similar shirts out there for less.