100%
Price:$88.99 - $115.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on December 10, 2011
Amazon.com purchase of the Pendleton Men's long sleeve high grade western shirt. This shirt is of very high quality. I had not bought a new Pendleton shirt in years, as my husband has a closet full of the Pendletons. The colors are outstanding and I like the idea of a new color every year. Nice gift for my husband for Christmas to update his inventory. Ladies, it shows the warmth of your love to give him this shirt!
on May 16, 2014
My wife would say that I already own too may flannel shirts, but I had to purchase one more to see what Pendleton had to offer. So glad that I did. This is a great shirt. I am 6' 2" with a regular to fit build, and the X-Large fits well. The 100% wool is high quality, and appears to made to last for years. Being wool, it's slightly itchy if worn alone, but it didn't bother me after just a short time after putting it on. I consider it to already be a classic I will have for years. I expect to gradually replace all my other flannels with Pendletons.
on March 22, 2015
This was a gift for my brother, fit him perfectly, Pendleton quality was consistent in this shirt. I ordered via my prime acct and this was the FIRST time i wasn't happy with delivery.
on May 18, 2016
Well worth it! My hibby LOVES his Pendleton's and this one was just as fantastic as the other Pendletons he owns! Fantastic quality! Shipped very fast and packaged well!
on April 9, 2014
Pearly snap buttons. Real cowboy s***. Yee Haw! Just what I needed for riding The Mechanical Bull at Gilly's.

So if you're a fan of Pendleton, nothing more needs to be said. if you don't already own a Pendleton, you will own more than one after your first. It's addicting. Then you'll round out your wardrobe with wool shirts from other manufacturers. Slowly, but surely, you will rid your closet of all that polyester cr*p. The 70's are over. Nobody's drinking Billy Beer or riding mechanical bulls anymore.
on November 12, 2014
My first Pendleton, but not the last. Quality piece, I love wearing it.
on September 14, 2014
Nice shirt and fit just right!!!
on January 17, 2015