5.0 out of 5 stars The father-in-law Shirt
I keep spare clothes at my house for regular guests, because of my disability. I got this shirt for my father-in-law. He's a dapper old cowboy. We both were very pleased with the quality of goods and construction. It is a very well made, attractive shirt.
Published on November 14, 2012 by Toxed2loss

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and so not worth it
Pendleton has had a good rep for making quality items. This shirt is nothing but a light, cheap-feeling shirt, made in China, polyester and cotton. Loose threads etc. Same shirt off the same Chinese factory line labeled differently probably cost you about half as much.

Sad to see the iconic Pendleton brand fall into cheap ticky-tacky goods.
Published 13 months ago by Keith

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and so not worth it, October 24, 2013
This review is from: Pendleton Men's Long Sleeve Classic Fit Frontier Shirt (Apparel)

Sad to see the iconic Pendleton brand fall into cheap ticky-tacky goods.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shirt..., November 2, 2013
Nice shirt, fair quality as you would expect.. but not a "Real" Pendleton shirt. Not wool and it is made in China. If youre just looking for fashion and not the real deal this is a nice shirt. However, there are a lot of similar shirts out there for less.

5.0 out of 5 stars The father-in-law Shirt, November 14, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Not made in USA, feels and wears very very cheap., September 10, 2014
NOT MADE IN USA AMAZON. MADE IN CHINA. Not wool and does not seem very durable, fabric is see through, feels very cheap when you remove bag.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great. Fits Awful, August 1, 2014
It's another shirt meant for a 6 footer. Very HIGH quality shirt that has to be tucked in if you are not tall.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't call it a real Pendleton, September 16, 2014
Not wool---cotton/poly
Made in China
Kinda cheap but for 17 and change not bad deal

5.0 out of 5 stars A Comfortable, Lightweight and Stylish Shirt, October 28, 2014
I bought one of these shirts at Boot Barn in Carson City, Nevada. I wasn't buying the Pendleton brand, I was buying a comfortable, correctly fitting western-styled shirt. I like that shirt a lot: it was easy to care for, needing little or no ironing, and it was light enough to wear as a long sleeved casual shirt all year round. So when I got the chance, I bought 2 more from Amazon, and they are great. I do not see any of the problems noted by some reviewers, such as loose threads. We'll see how they hold up, for now I'm very happy and recommend them highly. Amazon did a great job with packaging and on-time delivery!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very well made!, December 15, 2012
This shirt was purchased as a gift. It was very well made and soft. However, you may want to watch the sizing as it is extremely 'fitted' and if you are on the fence as to sizing, I would order the next size up.

Other than that, you can't ever go wrong with Pendleton. Go ahead! Buy it!

4.0 out of 5 stars good lookin shirt, October 30, 2012
A. Reader (Hollywood, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This shirt has great details. Its well made with a nice mid weight cotton blend. The pattern is vibrant. The snaps are particularly good looking, with a sorta clear glass or resin. The one thing, which you can somewhat tell by the picture is its long. Im 6' 165 and got a medium. While the sleeves are just about right and shoulders are correct, its ridiculously long. I'm just one of those old fashioned guys that refuses to believe someone who's 6' should ever be a small! but more and more i am, so...?

4.0 out of 5 stars A little large, November 19, 2014
I really like this shirt but, the problem though is that it runs really large. I tried to shrink it in the wash but that worked to no avail. I would say that this shirt runs almost one full size larger than stores like Express, American Eagle, Guess, etc... It fits more like a Kohls, Target, and Walmart sizing.

Pendleton Men's Long Sleeve Classic Fit Frontier Shirt