Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on February 16, 2012
This is the second Penguins of Madagascar DVD that I have bought and it has the following episodes:

1. Paternal Egg-stinct
2. Hard boiled eggy
3. April fools
4. Siege the day (my kids really like this episode)
5. Operation: neighbor swap
6. Otter gone wild
7. Two feet high and rising
8. Sting operation

At the end of the day, I think this cartoon is a perfect blend of entertainment and humor for children.
on February 28, 2012
First of al, I love the Penguins of Madagascar..I have all the dvds that are possible to get and absolutely enjoyed all of them. And this one, Operation get Ducky, I was laughing from the beginning to end of the dvd. I would really hope they come out with more dvds with the latest episodes, I would buy all of them!! :)
on March 30, 2012
The Penguins never disappoint. The true stars of Madagascar have got a winner of a series in my opinion. I just hope they keep it up.
on November 12, 2013
Hilarious DVD. Everyone in our family loves the penguins of Madagascar so this was a favorite for everyone. It is a great DVD to have in the car when kids gets ancy. Very, very entertaining. Listening to the audio is entertaining for the driver as well.
on March 15, 2013
The whole story behind Ducky is great. The Penguins realize that they have influenced Ducky way too much in their commando ways, and take responsibility for that mistake. At the end, Skipper asks Ricco to "hide their shame". Great video.
on February 3, 2013
No matter how old you are, you can laugh along with the kids when watching these shows. Glad there were many episodes on this DVD as a well. My husband and I wish they would release and make available by the seasons.
on May 12, 2013
Nickelodeon doesn't seem to be broadcasting Penguins of Madagascar episodes any longer, and Verizon FIOS doesn't offer it on-demand, so I purchased all 8 available Penguins DVDs. This one is fantastic, and so are the other seven. The total running time is 92 minutes and the episodes are: Paternal Egg-stinct; Hard Boiled Eggy; April Fools; Siege the Day; Operation: Neighbor Swamp; Otter Gone Wild; Two Feet High & Rising; and Sting Operation.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"The Penguins Of Madagascar: Operation Get Ducky"
(Dreamworks, 2012)
---------------------------------------------------------------
Another great collection of wacky, fast-paced, clever, completely kooky adventures featuring the Penguins of Madagascar, animation's most unlikely group of action heroes... The secret-agent commando penguins in the New York Central Park zoo! The series' trademark manic action and wild wordplay whirl past at a mile a minute, with oddball story ideas and kooky characters galore. This volume introduces a new character to the zoo menagerie, a cute yellow duckling named Eggy who is featured on the cover... Perhaps Eggy is a little too cute: for a moment I worried that the little peeper might become the focus of the show the way Timmy did with the Shaun The Sheep series, but Eggy was the focus of a two-part story arc, and then they went on to other topics. Like I say, there's plenty of fun stuff on here: my favorite episode involved the normally sweet-tempered Marlene going out of her gourd when she leaves the comforting confines of the zoo. And of course King Julien is as hilarious as always! Good family entertainment... recommended! (Joe Sixpack, ReadThatAgain childrens' media reviews)
on June 25, 2013
I wish with all my heart they would sell the season of Penguins of Madagascar. This will be a hit in your home, many classic penguin cartoons. Very Satisfied with purchase.
on December 28, 2012
The penguins are always fun. But the introduction of baby characters was a not a great direction to take them in. I prefer the episodes withe Dr. Blowhole, or where they are tackling larger than life dilemmas, but the duckies just didn't inspire the same sense of adventure. So it was OKAY, but not fabulous.